It is a great opportunity to make a career of QA Engineer at a global digital consulting agency.
Numerous new and ongoing projects ranging from enterprise content solutions, mobile apps, and data services to experience-driven enterprise e-commerce, user experience and marketing. Global opportunities to work with different industry verticals: retail & luxury, financial, healthcare, travel & hospitality, automotive, media & entertainment.
The Ideal candidate
- 1-2 years of commercial experience as QA engineer;
- experience in Manual Testing (Executing Regression, Smoke and Ad Hoc/Exploratory testing);
- experience with Test Management Tools (Zephyr, Testrail, Xray, Testlink etc);
- understanding of Testing Strategies and Test Types;
- experience in bug reporting;
- experience in creating test cases and documentation;
- understanding of Scrum process;
- understanding the difference between Web/Mobile browsers, Desktops/Mobile native applications;
- fast Learning and Motivated to learn new things;
- be a good communicator, team-player.
- Upper-intermediate English is a must!
- knowledge of WEB standards and experience testing Web services;
- experience in working with Git, Jenkins.
- manual Testing of a Project; using different platform/system/devices;
- software Testing (Exploratory/Ad Hoc, Smoke, Regression — depending on a project needs);
- identify, communicate, and document issues encountered during the testing phase;
- create and Review Test documentation;
- collaboration with global teams.
As a consultant you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and in communicating complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants frequently deliver at regional, national and global conferences
What Balance Means to Us
- ability to work from home;
- business trips to Europe/US (when pandemic is finished);
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- professional internal/external trainings;
- professional certifications coverage — 100% (successfully passed);
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).