Valtech is happy to open the doors for talented and motivated QA newbies! If you are ready to soak up the knowledge from the best minds — you are welcome to Valtech Ukraine.
It is a great opportunity to make a step toward the career of QA Specialist at a global digital consulting agency.
Numerous new and ongoing projects ranging from enterprise content solutions, mobile apps, and data services to experience-driven enterprise e-commerce, user experience and marketing. Global opportunities to work with different industry verticals: retail & luxury, financial, healthcare, travel & hospitality, automotive, media & entertainment.
The Ideal Candidate
- basic knowledge in QA area;
- experience in Manual Testing (Executing Regression, Smoke and Ad Hoc/Exploratory testing);
- experience with Test Management Tools (Zephyr, Testrail, Xray, Testlink etc);
- understanding of Testing Strategies and Test Types;
- knowledge of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC);
- knowledge in JIRA, TFS or any similar tool;
- understanding of Agile; Scrum process;
- understanding difference between Web/Mobile browsers, Desktops/Mobile native applications;
- fast Learning and Motivated to learn new things;
- be very accurate, goal oriented person;
- intermediate English level or higher.
- knowledge of WEB standards and experience testing Web services and REST based APIs;
- working with and/or Testing CMSs;
- experience in working with Git, Jenkins.
- manual Testing of the Project; using different platform/system/devices;
- software Testing (Exploratory/Ad Hoc, Smoke, Regression);
- identify, communicate, and document issues encountered during the testing phase;
- create and Review Test documentation;
- collaboration with global teams.
As a consultant you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and in communicating complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants frequently deliver at regional, national and global conferences.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional internal/external trainings;
- professional certifications coverage - 100%;
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).
Insight into Valtech Ukraine
In Valtech Ukraine our teams are mostly focused on technical delivery of enterprise level projects for Retail, Finance, FMCG and Hospitality verticals. We closely work with our European and other global colleagues to accelerate digital transformations for our clients. We are 200+ consultants and we deliver experiences from Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Chernihiv and Chernivtsi.