Join your ultimate learning path to becoming a world class MarTech consultant!
Are you tech-savvy and want to venture into some of the most exciting marketing automation? Do you have a sharp, creative mind and a passion for Marketing Technology? Look no further, this is the opportunity for you!
You’ll join a global team of more than 3,500 innovators and 27 nationalities. This job is for you who want to work with large, elaborate projects in an international environment, implementing industry-changing solutions based on the latest marketing technologies.
This job is situated in our specialised unit Valtech_eCapacity, which is a specialised unit of Valtech helping leading brands and companies in the world with realising ambitious growth ambitions within industries spanning finance, Telcom, retail, media, and industry. Our clients choose us, because of our dedication to producing clear and measurable commercial results. A trait of which we take great pride. Among our clients are Novo Nordisk, Yousee, Telenor, Codan, OK, VELUX and Pandora. We take on commitment and clients across the world.
Our marketing technology services include business strategy, platform design, and hands-on implementation. We work from a full-stack approach including marketing automation, DMP/CDP, personalisation, analytics, and data science/AI, and our platform expertise covers Adobe, Google, Tealium, Oracle, and other specialised marketing technologies.
Your learning path will be tailored to you and will secure you to become the best consultant in the platforms of your interest. - there are therefore many directions to develop into. Our goal is to ensure you try a little bit of everything and when you have found your passion, we will help you develop you in that direction. What is most important is that you want to become a specialist within marTech.
To specify your work tasks:
• You’ll develop your skills in the technical areas of marketing technology
• You’ll spend the first 3-6 months learning as you gradually become a part of client projects that match your area of expertise.
• You’ll work with platforms as Adobe Campaign, Salesforce, Marketo, Oracle, Agillic, Sas360 and more
• You’ll eventually act as a thought leader for clients, identifying technical needs that can be supported and optimised
• You’ll consult on projects with large danish and international clients
• You’ll become a strategic consultant and a trusted advisor to make sure, a setup from Valtech_eCapacity always reaches top quality.
• You’ll become part of exceptional cross-functional teams that consists of both management consultants, strategy analysts, technology experts and data analysts
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE What we expect from you.
• You’ve great understanding of web analytics and digital optimisation
• You’ve a strategical, analytical, technical, and commercial mindset
• You’ve great interest in the digital world
• You’ve preferably worked with MarTech before
• You’ve the eagerness to become a consultant and expert
• You’ve completed a bachelor’s degree
Furthermore, you are ambitious, creative, collaborative, energetic, proactive and like to get things done. You are a person with a passion for your work.
- The position is full-time
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION AT VALTECH
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace which gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone here.
Please do not worry if you do not meet all of the criteria or if you have some gaps in your CV. We’d love to hear from you and see if you’re our next member of the Valtech team!