Do you have an eye for talent and a knack for networking? Join our Recruitment team as a Junior Recruiter! You’ll be like a football talent scout, but with job boards instead of football fields as your playground (this means you don’t have to stand in the rain for hours on end #winning). Read on to find out if the role of Junior Recruiter is the right fit for you as a young professional!
What will you be doing?
As a Junior Recruiter, you’ll fulfill an important role. You’re tasked with attracting the most suitable and talented candidates for our rapidly growing business.
Your daily responsibilities include:
- Creating and building talent pools and pipelines for various roles within Valtech such as: Marketing, Creative, Data and Technology, by actively searching on LinkedIn and within relevant communities
- Ensuring a thorough initial CV screening and arranging interviews with the most suitable candidates and our hiring teams
- Guiding our candidates during the recruitment process
- Posting vacancies on our website and various job boards, such as LinkedIn and Indeed
- Pro-actively advising on the use of existing and new recruitment tools and campaigns
What does your team look like?
Our recruitment team currently consists of Max and Sharon, with whom you’ll work closely. Sick of looking at their faces😉? No worries! In this role you will also collaborate with the HR team, the Valtech Academy team and our copywriters.
To give you an idea of what Max and Sharon are up to: besides from taking care of the daily recruitment process, they’re also currently working on a few projects like setting up a new career site, setting up a global talent pool, improving our (online) employer branding and creating a candidate satisfaction survey. And as our new Junior Recruiter, you could contribute!
What do we expect from you?
- At least 1 year work experience in recruitment or talent sourcing
- A bachelor's degree
- You want to learn more about recruitment in a fast-growing organization
- You have a proactive attitude and excellent communication skills
- You value personal development and growth
- You are able to align your own priorities with Valtech’s priorities
- You master the Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing
- You are available at least 32 hours a week. We currently work from home due to COVID-19 regulations. Once they no longer apply, you can work remotely and from one of our 4 offices in the Netherlands
What do we offer in return?
Excellent employment terms and conditions, a competitive salary and room to develop yourself. How quickly your career progresses and how fast your salary grows depends entirely on you – with some help from your team captain, of course. Our internal Academy will also help you to continually develop your skills and expertise. In addition, you can also follow a work-related educational program with an external provider (in consultation with your mentor). And because working, learning and our private lives are increasingly intertwined, you can organize your working hours flexibly.
Furthermore, you’ll get this:
- The opportunity to advance your career and become an experienced recruiter
- Lots of flexibility
- Playing a pivotal role within Valtech
- Having an influence on who we recruit as your future colleague
- Every workday is different
- 25 vacation days. Want more? You can buy up to 10 days extra
- A pension plan
- Travel allowance (every colleague receives an NS Businesscard)
- A group health insurance
- A laptop and mobile phone