We are a global agency focused on business transformation through digital innovation. We are a network of more than 4.000 innovators, design thinkers, developers, creatives and marketers, spanning 5 continents, with offices in 21 countries.
At Valtech, we transform by doing. We generate changes combining experience, design, business consulting, technology and marketing services.
Valtech North Macedonia is continuing to grow and we are looking for someone just like you!
Your Role as a Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist
- You support the business to meet hiring needs and growth targets;
- You work on end to end recruitment and selection process: market research, sourcing, screening, selecting, offering.
- You are professional and provide positive candidates experience for all applicants;
- You are creative and innovative, you think of new ways of how to recruit, attract and employ new talent outside of the traditional model;
- You use a variety of methods to recruit and network with potential future Valtechees, including social media platforms and networking events;
- You are a proactive recruiter and build long term relationships within the market in order to stay on top of the business’ needs and future hires;
- You support and keep the in-house internal database clean, up to date and compliant.
What you offer:
- Ability and willingness to learn and be developed;
- Familiarity with the entire recruitment lifecycle;
- Strong work ethics and professionalism;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Problem-solving aptitude;
- Critical-thinking skills;
- Strong focus on details;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Education in Social Sciences/ Human Resources / Psychology / Communications/ or related;
- Proficiency in English language.
- No experience, or up to 1 year experience in recruitment and selection.
What do we offer in return?
Private Health Insurance
We hope you will never need it, but nevertheless, we offer private health insurance to all our employees.
We never stop learning, that’s why we offer our employees an educational program with training and certification.
We all deserve to live a healthy and well-balanced life. It's not an option, it's a necessity!
One simple rule
We really want you to enjoy your work, so we set up one simple rule, that none of our teammates will work on the same project for a very long time in the same industry, but will always be following the latest technology standards. You can never get bored working at Valtech!
Work from home
Our jobs wrap around our lives – not the other way around. Wherever you feel you can be most comfortable and productive as well, we make sure to respect your choice.
We enjoy spending time together, not only at work. Ski trips, carting, laser-tag, wine tasting, picnics, cooking classes… you name it – we’ve done it! There are plenty of cool events to join and to get to know your colleagues.
Besides a very competitive salary and additional vacation days, you will join annual company events with the whole team.
Ready for a challenge? We guarantee you’ll find challenging projects at Valtech!
What’s the most important thing in a job? Cool colleagues with whom you spent most of the time during the week. We have a lot of them!
Honesty, openness and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together.
We SHARE our knowledge with our clients and colleagues all over the world. We value different opinions and embrace open discussions. We DARE to go into unknown territories. We dare to speak up and be totally honest. We CARE about the end user experience, about our clients' businesses and about the quality of the things we make. We want to make the world a better place through the work we do.
Our office located in the inner Center of Skopje was fully renovated and furnished with the best and most comfy furniture out there
Enjoy free coffee, drinks, and snacks at work, or join one of our famous company dinners.
24 vacation days