We are looking for a Junior Back-end developer to be onboard with SalesForce Commerce Cloud platform to join our growing global team. Numerous new and ongoing projects ranging from enterprise content solutions, mobile apps, and data services to experience-driven enterprise e-commerce, user experience and marketing. Global opportunities to work with different industry verticals: retail & luxury, financial, healthcare, travel & hospitality, automotive, and media & entertainment. There will be immediately on-boarding to the real projects in terms of your trial periods.
The Ideal Candidate
- 1+ years of experience in web development;
- experience of self-education with JS frameworks;
- fast-learning, proactivity;
- Intermediate strong English.
As a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Consultant within our organization you will be responsible for designing, building, and implementing large-scale software systems that need to handle the daily challenges of scaling, resilience and performance. You will work in an agile way in cross functional global teams to deliver solid and thoughtful architectures and solutions. You will
- implement front-end features using jQuery library;
- create and maintain code documentation;
- debug and troubleshoot software defects;
- collaborate with the team, client and Project Manager to fully understand the business requirements;
- communicate efficiently and accurately with the Project Manager and report any progress and/or delays.
As a consultant, you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and in communicating complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants frequently deliver at regional, national and global conferences.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional certifications coverage — 100% (successfully passed);
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).