We are looking for a motivated .Net developer for Sitecore onboarding to join our numerous ongoing and new projects — ranging from enterprise content solutions, VR, mobile apps, data services to experience-driven enterprise e-commerce, user experience, and marketing. Global opportunities to work with different industry verticals: retail & luxury, automotive, financial, healthcare, travel & hospitality, FMCG, media & entertainment.The Ideal Candidate
- 1.5+ years of .NET Software Development experience (C#), MVC, .Net Core, WebAPI;
- knowledge of Software/ Enterprise Design Patterns;
- knowledge of development principles, capable of designing software solutions: OOP, SOLID;
- knowledge of development practices in CI/CD;
- experience with source code version control systems and concurrent development workflows;
- experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies and working in cross-functional teams;
- basic understanding of computer systems and science including compilers, interpreters, network, operating systems, multithreading, memory allocation etc;
- understanding of data structures like YML, JSON, XML, etc;
- strong collaboration skills and desire to work within a team. Communicative, a self-starter, self-assured, but not afraid to ask for help;
- excellent spoken and written English;
- willingness to learn new enterprise technologies and platforms.
- experience with RDBMS (MSSQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL);
- familiar with various design and architectural patterns (such as Dependency Injection, Layered Architecture, Component-Based Architecture);
- experience with Poweshell/Shell scripts;
- experience with SOAP or REST Web Services;
- ReactJS, AngularJS, NodeJS;
- Umbraco experience;
- Solar experience;
- knowledge of unit testing technics and practices;
- knowledge of at least one cloud platform (Azure, AWS, GCP);
- IoC, TDD, BDD, and DDD, pair programming.
As a .Net/Sitecore Developer within our organization, you will be a part of the team building eCommerce solutions for our clients that need to handle the daily challenges of scaling, resilience, and performance. You will work in an agile way in cross-functional global teams to deliver exceptional user experiences.
As a consultant, you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and in communicating complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants frequently deliver at regional, national and global conferences.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional internal/external trainings;
- professional certifications coverage — 100%;
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).