Valtech is a global digital agency with offices in 17 countries, employing more than 3,500 people from all walks of life. Valtech provides full digital services and brings value to its clients at every stage of a digital project: from strategic consulting to the development and optimization of critical digital platforms for business.
With its recognized commitment to innovation and agility, Valtech helps brands grow and expand their businesses through web technologies while optimizing time to market and return on investment (ROI).
Partnering with multinational organizations, our core offerings are the design and build of Mobile Applications, eCommerce platforms, and enterprise content management systems using Salesforce, Adobe, SAP Hybris, and Sitecore.
Whatever your role at Valtech, we share the same traits: pride in our work and the way we deliver it.
Key requirements include:
- Work closely with the Project Manager on project implementation planning on the various stages/ deadlines/ deliverables
- Manage the relationship with clients and all stakeholders
- Coordinate internal resources (local and off-shore) and third parties/vendor for the execution of the projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope, and within budget
- Understand and control project scope, apply change management processes as required
- Provide project status updates based on the scheduled timeline or on an ad-hoc basis when required
- Understand and control project scope and apply change management processes as required
- Produce and communicate weekly action plans
- Collect, organize and communicate project meeting notes and weekly status reports
- Work with the project manager and lead to identify, maintain and mitigate project risks
- Coordinate and oversee successful and timely completion of project milestones/deliverables
- Good attitude, organized and independent worker with strong desire to learn
Key Experience areas required include:
- At least 1-2 year(s) of experience in Project Management experience
- Strong desire to learn project management discipline and the emerging web industry