Valtech is a digital agency focused on business transformation. We are capitalising on 25 years experience in technology, marketing, strategy and data to transform how you interact with the world; delivering frictionless experiences that close the gap between expectation and reality.
Together with our clients we are transforming every industry from retail to travel, healthcare to manufacturing. We are removing complexity and adding instant value, making the every-day intuitive, seamless and simple.
With 4700 experts in 51 offices in 22 countries, we are perfectly positioned to support the global transformation of our clients and enable them to anticipate the challenges of tomorrow, to drive their growth and achieve ROI, fast.
www.valtech.com Transform by Doing
Valtech Values : Share - Dare - Care
- Share : We pay it forward. We share knowledge with our peers, our clients and colleagues all over the world. We share to connect, to learn, to grow, to be open and to be transparent. We share the passion for making a difference in the world. For making an impact. We share the value of being part of a collaborative, role-based and diverse organisation respectfully embracing different personalities, cultures and opinions.
- Dare : We thrive in environments that are full of complexity and ambiguity. We dare to challenge not only ourselves and each other, but also our clients to go into unknown territories. Fueled by our shared passion, we dare to trust each other and go new, innovative ways to make extraordinary things happen. We dare to take the lead. To take responsibility even when things have failed. We dare to speak up and to be honest.
- Care : We care about the end user experience. We care for our clients' businesses and about the quality of the things we create. We care deeply about the vibe and well being of our teams. We care for ourselves and our colleagues to live healthy lives. We care about the world we live in and in taking responsibility for our role in improving human lives and making the world a better place for everyone.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace which gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). Please do not worry if you do not meet all of the criteria or if you have some gaps in your CV. We’d love to hear from you and see if you’re our next member of the Valtech team!
Join Paris office and meet a friendly community of +20 Front-End lovers ! Share knowledge within the craft circle (trainings, certifications, front-end day, etc.). Contribute to the blog. Participate with your Valtech team (an international, multicultural and multidisciplinary of Scrum Master, Business Analysts, QA, Front-end and Back-end Developers) to develop and maintain digital platforms and applications for our clients (luxury, retail, insurance, food industry, etc.).
Role / Mission Lead Dev Front-End
- Bring your technical expertise and experience to the client;
- Carry out technical quotes on the project;
- Implement from scratch the front-end part with innovative market frameworks;
- Improve the user experience, while respecting accessibility standards;
- Provide a quality maintainable code;
- Present and explain to your team your technical choices, your way of doing things;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders;
- Participate actively in the Front-End community growth (inspire, train, guide and recruit other developers) and portfolio expansion (tenders, POC).
Engineer background. You have at least 8 years of experience in e-commerce and international projects involving digital platforms.
- Web basics. Seniority knowledge of HTML / CSS (SASS / LESS);
- Framework JS (Vue.js, React);
- Unit tests (Jest, QUnit, JsUnit, Jasmine, JsTestDriver, Mocha, etc.) + functional tests (Selenium, HTMLUnit, Watir, etc.);
- Accessibility standards (A11Y, WCAG, etc.);
- SEO principles;
- API Rest;
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills;
- Team player and team leader;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills (English mandatory, French is a great plus).
Additional skills :
- Vuex, Vue Router, Nuxt;
- Redux / Next.js;
- Component Library / UI Design system (Storybook, Fractal);
- Back-end concerns / interest;
- Editorial knowledge (to contribute to the blog).