Lead Developer/Architect to build mobile apps
We need a bunch of top-notch native app developers who are up for delivering outstanding solutions for our app clients both in Denmark and internationally.
Let’s talk career path for a moment. This job is for you, if you’re a senior app developer looking to make the jump to Lead Developer or if you’re already working as a mobile app architect and are ready for more and new challenges. You want to work with larger and more complex projects in an international environment. You want to have a wider sphere of influence and implement solutions with industry-changing implications, based on the newest technologies. Sounds interesting? Continue reading.
You will orchestrate large, complex app-projects on both Android and iOS for our large Danish and international clients. The stakes will be high, as will their expectations. You will be expected to deliver solid and thoughtful architectures and solutions that challenge existing digital boundaries.
You’ll take the lead developer role in the team, while at the same time grow and motivate your developer colleagues around you.
You’ll be more than a developer – you’ll be a trusted advisor to our clients.
You’ll work with the newest technologies.
You’ll work with integrations to other business-critical systems like Azure, Google Cloud, Amazon Cloud etc.
You'll work across development platforms and have the opportunity to develop and/or hone your skills on the world’s leading mobile app
The Ideal Candidate
- You have an educational background as an engineer or a master’s degree in Computer Science.
- You have 5+ years of experience as a mobile app developer, and you have been lead to several app development projects.
- You have documented experience with native app development.
- You have experience with and deep knowledge of integration to Cloud services and other third-party integrations.
- You have extensive experience with either Kotlin and Swift or both.
- You’re ready to roll up your sleeves and code on a daily basis, in order to get the job done.
- You know the importance of having reliable and stable development environments and can set up cloud services for you and your developer colleagues.
- You thrive in an open and informal environment where freedom comes with accountability.
- You’re fluent in English, both written and oral and preferably also in Danish.
And here’s a little about us
We’re local and global. We’re part of the global Valtech Group, spanning 5 continents with 40+ offices around the world – London, New York, Singapore, Buenos Aires - just to name a few. We are innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers, who all create unprecedented success for our Global 500 clients while optimizing time-to-market and return on investment.
We’re one of the leading digital agencies in Denmark, working with brands such as Mærsk, Novo Nordisk, Arla and Lego. All thanks to our 160 brilliant minds working in our stunning offices in Copenhagen and Aarhus.
As part of a global organization, we have multi-cultural local environments that are both open and collaborative, offering unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development – locally as well as globally.
We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles and teams. We are consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients and careers.
We provide everyone with freedom and sky-high opportunities - in return, we expect an equally high degree of accountability and dedication.
We have a role-based, transparent workplace based on democratic principles where the same terms apply to everyone. Therefore, we all share the same loyalty-based pension and vacation scheme, health insurance and fringe benefits.
As part of our general transparent approach, we like to deal with salary upfront. So when you apply, let us know what you expect.
Note to non-EU nationals: We require a valid work permit in Denmark.
With on-going interviews, we urge you to send your application as soon as possible by press the apply button.