We are looking for a Lead Node.js Developer to join our growing global team. We design, build and support enterprise-level solutions for our company.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience as a Lead developer (eCommerce);
- Strong knowledge of NodeJS, Express, TypeScript;
- Proficiency with MS Azure;
- Experience developing projects with complex and variable logic, along with deep/vast integration.
- Experience with Composable Architectures and MACH (Microservices, API-First, Cloud-Native and Headless)
- Experience with enterprise-grade SaaS solutions (Commercetools, Contentstack, Contentful and similar);
- Experience with Cloud and Cloud-Native development, i.e. Serverless and/or Microservices
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code, like Terraform or Cloudformation.
- Experience with DevOps practices
- Upper-Intermediate English level.
- Lead the development of selected solutions and integrations;
- Organize and structure the development efforts.
- Mentor/motivate the development teams to take ownership of their contribution to successful projects.
- Encourage test coverage, continuous integration, and other key quality principles.
- Partner with Product and Delivery roles to bring the lens of feasibility into the conversation.
As a consultant, you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and in communicating complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants who frequently deliver at regional, national and global conferences.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional certifications coverage - 100% (successfully passed);
- English classes;
- sports hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).