(12-month Fixed Term Contract - Full Time or Part Time)
Who are we?
Valtech is more than just a digital agency. Whilst we’ve been transforming our clients’ businesses for over 25 years, we’ve also been working hard to offer transformative job opportunities for our colleagues across the world. From graduates to seasoned professionals who are experts in their field, Valtech will always be recognised not just for the quality of work we deliver, but for all of the amazing people that make it happen.
We are 3000+ people in nearly 40 offices in 16 countries. We work with some of the world’s best known brands from travel to retail, connected experiences to automotive and we don’t just talk about how to get things done, we really transform by doing.
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll join the People & Culture team and play key role in embedding and driving a Learning culture within the organisation through working closely with our operational and delivery teams.
There is significant scope to this role, giving you the opportunity to grow the remit and make a significant impact.
- Partner with senior stakeholders (e.g. Circle Directors, Craft Leads) to understand the needs of the wider business as well as the specialist capabilities within the organisation to developing training strategies to meet the needs of the groups, teams and individuals that drive the growth and success of the organisation.
- You will work closely with the People and Culture team and create a strong feedback loop to advise the development of future programmes based on the evolving future needs of the organisation.
- You will develop and run the marketing and communications of learning programmes and initiatives to the organisation.
- Provide advice and guidance to the wider organisation on learning and development requirements, opportunities and solutions.
- You will represent the UK in the Global Academy team and develop and execute a strategy on how the the Global Valtech Academy Learning platform can support the learning and development strategy in the UK.
- You will drive the learning agenda from a strategic perspective but also lead on execution and ‘making things happen’ with hands on organisation and coordination of training programmes either through sourcing relevant third party providers, or supporting internal stakeholders with course content design and delivery.
- You will provide Line Managers with support through: 1:1 coaching; group training and coaching; and / or organising relevant training through a third party.
- You will design and deliver internal training / lunch and learn sessions where relevant e.g. soft skills
- Support the HR Director with the development of a Line Management Craft Circle.
- Work with HR Director to identify best use and spend for Apprenticeship Levy
- Support ad hoc projects and propose ideas for continuous improvement in relation to building on and developing a Learning culture.
What You’ll need:
- Experience of operating as an L & D professional in the Digital and Tech industry
- The ability to manage workload, priorities and expectations.
- To be able to deal with ambiguity and be ok with ‘grey’ in fast moving environments going through change
- To be innovative and creative with the ability to engage and inspire busy stakeholders
- To be a self-starter and able to work on own initiative.
- To be comfortable with switching from strategic to hands on activity with a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in with coordination and execution.
- Strong coaching skills who is highly motivated to work closely with teams to develop their skills and enhance team performance
- Experience of working as part of a wider global team