We are looking for a Magento 2 Front-end Consultant to join our growing global team. Numerous new and ongoing projects ranging from enterprise content solutions, mobile apps, and data services to experience driven enterprise e-commerce, user experience and marketing. Global opportunities to work with different industry verticals: retail & luxury, financial, healthcare, travel & hospitality, automotive, media & entertainment.
The Ideal Candidate
- knowledge of jQuery/ RequireJS/ Knockout;
- 3+ years of Magento front-end development experience;
- knowledge of HTML, CSS;
- Magento 2 platform knowledge;
- semantic and valid coding;
- cross browsers and cross-platform development;
- responsive (adaptive), retina;
- preprocessors (Sass, Less, etc.);
- knowledge of Grunt / Gulp;
- knowledge of Git / SVN;
- experience in Agile, Scrum;
- knowledge of JIRA, Confluence;
- english at upper- intermediate level;
- excellent communication, interpersonal, and time management skills with a strong teamwork focus;
- leadership and mentorship experience.
- knowledge of Webpack/ CommonJS/ React/ will be a plus.
As a Magento Consultant within our organization you will be part of the team building ecommerce solutions for our clients that need to handle the daily challenges of scaling, resilience and performance. You will work in an agile way in cross functional global teams to deliver exceptional user experiences.
As a consultant you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and in communicating complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants frequently deliver at regional, national and global conferences.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional internal/external trainings;
- professional certifications coverage — 100%;
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).