In your role as a Magnolia Developer, you make the impact we have on our customers measurable. You work for leading brands within the Valtech Connected XP practice and feel at home in a challenging, international environment in which you collaborate with other experts and support them.
What you do
- A seasoned developer with an industry experience of a minimum of 3+ years in Java, and relevant 2+ years of Magnolia CMS/Other CMS platforms.
- Experience with Vaadin is a bonus
- Good experience in testing enterprise applications.
- Someone who has worked with multicultural teams
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively operate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Good team-player disposition with passion, energy.
What we ask for
- Build applications and enhancing new features for the applications running on the Magnolia CMS platform.
- Migrate the current Magnolia CMS to the latest version or evaluate &
- Propose an alternate CMS platform for the replacement.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Take part in design and architecture discussions.
What we offer
You’ll be a member of the international Valtech Connected XP hub. Here, you and other experts form part of a growing team that works together closely to create a shared impact for some wonderful brands. We are proud of what we do and frequently you will be pushing the limits of innovation and creativity. We’ll also support your development through our internal Academy. So if you’re looking to work for major brands on challenging projects in a culture that prizes freedom and responsibility, get in touch.