We are looking to expand our digital strategy business area and are seeking management consultants to join our team and our mission to help our clients truly discover the empowerment of digital optimization.
Your mission as a Management Consultant
You will become a part of the Strategy team in eCapacity. In this role, you will contribute to advising our clients on how to improve and grow their digital businesses – for instance through new digital services, optimization of existing digital activities, and improvements of operations.
We work with the toolbox of a management consultant but with a distinct focus on the way, digital channels can improve commercial performance. We have a deep understanding of what it requires to run a digital business and we offer completely independent advice on what is the best approach for each client.
You will be working in cross-functional teams together with Senior Consultants and subject matter experts as business strategists, analysts, data scientists, and other marketing technology experts. Your overall mission is to help our clients reach the strongest digital setup possibly by guiding and assisting them through the process. Furthermore, making sure it happens in the right order and needed eCapacity specialists. You will be working closely with your clients along with your client team, making sure eCapacity delivers top-quality consulting.
Your daily work-life will be formed around:
- Work with more senior consultants on client presentations and problem-solving
- Drive your own workstream where you work together with clients and other stakeholders in-house
- Assisting in the creation of roadmaps and business cases
- Drive commercial analysis and capture insights
- Project management and coordination with multiple stakeholders – internally as well as externally – in different levels and geographical locations
- Drive consistency in ways of working and promoting best practices in project execution
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a candidate with consulting experience and a management consulting toolbox. You might have some digital experience, but most importantly you are looking for an opportunity to specialize in the digital strategy space.
More specifically, we are looking for someone who can say yes to the following:
- I have at least 1 year of experience working in top tier management consulting firm, in-house strategy team, or an in-house digital team
- Strong problem-solver and enjoy putting structure around a complex situation
- I have a strong analytical foundation and numerical skills
- I have a ‘Can-do’ attitude and a willingness to go the extra mile to make sure we succeed
- Keen interest in digital trends
- I am a good communicator and presenter – and you have a strong commercial focus
- I am a power user of Microsoft PowerPoint and have experience in creating professional presentations
- I have experience in driving projects either small or large
- I am a team player
- I am motivated to learn and succeed in a performance environment
You are ambitious, energetic, proactive, and like to get things done. You are a person with a passion for your work. You see yourself working with a professional team at eCapacity as a natural next step in your career.
Here's a little about us
We are operating as a Center of Excellence for Digital Strategy and Optimization within Valtech, focusing on Analytics and Commercial Insights. We are a team of 50 people spread across competencies as Analytics, CRO, MarTech, eCommerce, and Management Consultancy.
As part of a global organization, we have multicultural local environments that are both open and collaborative, offering unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development – locally as well as globally. We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles, and teams. We are consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients, and careers.
We have a role-based and transparent workplace. We all experience a large degree of freedom with accountability. The same terms apply to everyone. That means the same pension, health insurance, non-solicitation clause, fringe benefits, and bonus scheme.
Our ambition is to be the leading global digital agency and the undisputed source of cutting-edge, next-gen digital solutions that transform our clients’ digital presence and create measurable results.
As a part of the global Valtech Group with 3.500 colleagues in offices around the world, we provide people the opportunity to work on global projects together with our other offices and to pursue an international career.
Why should you apply?
Here are a few more reasons for you to consider joining us:
- We trust in the expertise, skills, and actions of our colleagues. That’s why we offer flexibility and freedom for you to take responsibility and make decisions.
- Honesty, openness, and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together.
- We offer a career, not just a job. Your personal and professional development is important to us. Besides a running dialogue about your on-the-job development with your team lead, you will have opportunities to participate in a wide range of courses offered by the Valtech Academy.
If you’d like to be part of the Valtech_eCapacity team, be sure to click on ‘Apply Now, so we can get acquainted! As part of our general transparent approach, we like to deal with salary upfront. So when you apply, let us know what you expect. With ongoing interviews, we urge you to send your application as soon as possible!
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION AT VALTECH
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace which gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone here.