We are looking for a Manual QA Lead to join our growing global team in France. Numerous ongoing and new projects — ranging from enterprise content solutions, mobile apps, data services to experience-driven enterprise e-commerce, user experience and marketing. Global opportunities to work with different industry verticals: retail & luxury, financial, healthcare, travel & hospitality, automotive, media & entertainment.
The Ideal Candidate
- 2+ years of QA experience;
- strong knowledge of testing methodologies, techniques, and types;
- experience in creating and maintenance of test documentation;
- wide knowledge of testing approaches;
- strong presentation skills;
- work experience in the teams with more than 1 Quality Assurance engineer;
- English level Upper-intermediate+;
- deep understanding of Quality Assurance definition and meaning.
- understanding of e-commerce;
- BA experience;
- performance testing strong experience;
- SFCC experience.
The main idea for this vacancy is to find the person who will be onboarded and will get familiar with our processes very quickly. After the onboarding, it is expected that a person will become part of QA service offering Team. In the future, this person is expected to grow to Quality Manager. If to be more specific, you will:
- communicate with Client to understand their needs, pain points, and development flow;
- present our proposal for Clients that would satisfy current needs;
- set up and ensure the maintenance of the QA process (QA processes already exist);
- lead the team of several QAs;
- conduct manual testing;
- prepare and review test documentation;
- gather and analyze quality metrics.
As a consultant, you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and in communicating complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants frequently deliver at regional, national and global conferences.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional certifications coverage - 100% (successfully passed);
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).
Insight into Valtech Ukraine
In Valtech Ukraine our teams are mostly focused on technical delivery of enterprise level projects for Retail, Finance, FMCG and Hospitality verticals. We closely work with our European and other global colleagues to accelerate digital transformations for our clients. We are 200+ consultants and we deliver experiences from Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Chernihiv and Chernivtsi.