Here’s a little about us:
Valtech is a global business transformation agency delivering innovation with a purpose. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points while optimizing time-to-market and ROI. We are a network of more than 3000 innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers spanning 5 continents with offices in 16 countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Ukraine). While our expertise is in technology, marketing and experience design, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients, including strategy consulting, service design, technology services, and optimization of business-critical digital platforms for multichannel e-commerce and marketing.
What we are looking for:
Exciting opportunity for data-minded Marketing Analyst (Marketing Automation Specialist)
Valtech is seeking a data-minded Marketing Analyst with experience in marketing automation, measurement, data, analytics, dashboards, optimization. We are looking for individuals with a passion for helping solve client’s challenges through data and attain an ROI from their digital investments & data sets.
This is an exciting opportunity to grow your skills and work with a fantastic roster of clients within an expanding Marketing Science practice at Valtech. We place a strong emphasis on KPIs, measurement, and optimization across the customer journey, with an experiment-driven approach.
Your day will have immense variety; you’ll be running client workshops, mining data for opportunities, and reporting on campaign performance. There will be plenty of opportunities to apply your strategic and analytical skills to link tactics and experiments to revenue and conversion lift, in a variety of client and vertical contexts and showcase your expertise in marketing automation.
Most importantly, you love to tell data-driven stories of measurable improvements to digital performance.
What you will do:
You will be working closely with colleagues across North America and the role breaks down into two large buckets:
1) Billable client work including but not limited to:
a. Delivery of workshops to define KPIs, digital objectives, project requirements, education on digital best practices
b. Implementation, testing, and management of marketing automation strategies and campaigns across channels (email, push notifications, in-app messaging)
c. Development and implementation of segmentation and personalization tactics for client projects in collaboration with agency teams
d. Delivery and implementation of dashboards & ongoing reports
e. Research into latest practices, tools, approaches to make informed recommendations
f. Providing general guidance and expertise to our clients as a trusted advisor
2) Non-billable work to produce thought leadership and provide sales support defining early opportunities
Travel within Canada and US is expected for to deliver client workshops (pre-COVID 19).
What you should have:
- Experience presenting to stakeholders and delivering workshops and training engagements
- Understanding of the digital marketing space, including popular tools and common channel strategies spanning email, push notifications, in-app messaging, web, social, and mobile
- Experience developing and prioritizing KPIs to measure a program, initiative or project
- Experience with marketing automation strategy, audience segmentation, automation logic implementation, personalization, campaign management, A/B testing, list management, consent management and data compliance (e.g. DOI, CCPA, CASL, GDPR, CAN-SPAM, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation experience platforms and CRM (Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud / CRM) within larger digital delivery projects
- Understanding of web analytics, digital marketing, and optimization tools such as Google Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics, Optimizely (tool), Google Optimize, Google Ads, SEMrush, Crazy Egg, Hotjar, etc.
Nice to Have
- Experience in a consulting or client services environment (>2 years)
- Experience with DXPs such as Optimizely (formerly Episerver), Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Sitecore
- Mobile / app marketing experience a big plus (especially Firebase and GA4 experience)
- Experience with dashboard tools such as Google Data Studio, PowerBI, Tableau
What we offer:
- We offer competitive compensation, great benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- We close over the winter holidays and keep summer hours to help you make the most of those sunny Friday afternoons
- We’re located right in the action (Front & Spadina)
- Open concept office with plenty of room to get creative
- Collaborate, supportive culture
- Monthly events with an active culture club
- Stocked kitchen with everything you need to keep you going throughout the day
- We provide a flexible work schedule that supports work/life balance
- Professional development and training opportunities-Valtech Academy
SHARE DARE CARE
Want to be part of a great company? Then join our fast-growing business/team and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!