We are looking for a Marketing Automation Consultant (B2C) in the Martech and CRM space. You are a problem-solver focusing on the delivery of large and complex (IT)projects.
You know how to use Salesforce to creatively design, prototype, and
implement solutions for your client’s unique challenges. You know that collaboration is
the key, so you look for ways to share and source best practices. If there’s a new way to do something that improves outcomes for clients, you’ll find it.
You will be part of an international team and work with major global brands. We currently have over 450 Salesforce specialists in Commerce, Marketing, and CRM. Our teams usually deliver solutions on multiple Salesforce products. Working closely together is key.
What will you be doing?
- Kick off new projects, drive the initial discovery phase, work with project managers and clients, drive prototypes and proof of concept
- Translate the solution design into a coherent, consistent and complete configuration
- Suggest solution implementation approaches, create estimates, timelines, and cost analyses in coordination with solution vendors, that will lead to successful implementation and program delivery
- Stay abreast of current and emerging marketing technology trends, unique opportunities and challenges of the space/markets and geographies in which the clients operate, and how it affects client’s business and initiatives
- Support pre-sales activities by assessing marketing platform opportunities, responding to RFP’s, creating proposals and presentations and live demos, establishing relationships with clients and prospective clients, and helping to close/sign new deals
What do we expect from you?
• You have at least 2 years of experience working in a (digital) agency, consulting or technology organization
• You have at least 4 years of proven experience in consulting and delivering effective solutions for Martech platforms
• You have hands-on (B2C) experience with marketing automation and/or personalization systems and marketing cloud and experience cloud platforms
• You are creative and always try to find the best solution for our customers
• You are fluent in English
• You live in the Netherlands, or you are willing to relocate to the Netherlands
What can you expect from us?
• A job at a fast-growing international company, that is constantly evolving.
You’ll never be bored!
• A comprehensive onboarding program through our internal Academy
• An international environment that respects diversity, equality and individuality
• Freedom and opportunities to develop your hard and soft skills with some help from your team captain and our Academy, including Salesforce certifications
• A hybrid workplace: flexibility to combine working at home with working at one of our 4 offices
In addition, you’ll get:
- 25 vacation days. Want more? You can buy up to 10 days extra
- A pension plan
- Travel allowance (every colleague receives an NS Business Card)
- A group health insurance
- A laptop and mobile phone
- Work-from-home budget of € 55- per month
- A budget to make your workplace at home more comfortable
- A refer-a-friend scheme with up to € 1.150,-
What does our recruitment process look like?
We strive to provide our candidates with a simple, fair and transparent recruitment process. Outlined below, you can learn more about the different stages of our recruitment process:
1. Application received
2. CV/phone screening by Recruitment
3. CV screening by Hiring Manager
4. 1st (online) interview
5. 2nd (online) interview
*for some of our vacancies, an assessment or case is part of our process.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace which gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone here.
Please do not worry if you do not meet all of the criteria or if you have some gaps in your CV. We’d love to hear from you and see if you’re our next member of the Valtech team!