Here’s a little about us:
Valtech is a global business transformation agency delivering innovation with a purpose. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points while optimizing time-to-market and ROI. We are a network of more than 3000 innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers spanning 5 continents with offices in 16 countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Ukraine). While our expertise is in technology, marketing and experience design, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients, including strategy consulting, service design, technology services, and optimization of business-critical digital platforms for multichannel e-commerce and marketing.
What we are looking for:
Exciting opportunity for data-minded Marketing Analyst
Valtech is seeking a data-minded Marketing Analyst with experience in measurement, testing, analytics, dashboards and optimization within digital channels, with a passion for helping clients boost the performance and ROI of investments in these channels via SEO, A|B testing, personalization and more.
This is an exciting opportunity to grow your skills and work with a fantastic roster of clients within a growing Marketing Science practice at Valtech. We place a strong emphasis on KPIs, measurement and tagging across the customer journey, and we take an experiment-driven approach; we help our clients get the highest ROI from their marketing technology ecosystem. You’ll be hands on with variety of platforms including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Sitecore, Episerver, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Optimizely and others (feel free to bring your favorite tools into the mix).
Your day will have immense variety; you’ll be running client workshops, designing tagging strategies, mining Google Analytics for opportunities and reporting on campaign performance. There will be plenty of opportunity to apply your math and analyst skills to link tactics and experiments to revenue and conversion lift, in a variety of client and vertical contexts. If you’re interested in data science or machine learning, we’re working on applying those techniques to marketing data as well!
Most importantly, you love to tell data-driven stories of measureable improvements to digital performance.
What you will do:
You will be working closely with colleagues across our division and the role breaks down into two large buckets:
1) Billable client work including:
a. Delivery of workshops to define KPIs, digital objectives, project requirements, education on digital best practices
b. Delivery and implementation of optimization roadmaps and experiments
c. Delivery and implementation of data strategy, data layer design and tagging plans
d. Research into latest practices, tools, approaches to make informed recommendations
e. Providing general guidance and expertise to our clients as a trusted advisor
2) Non-billable work to produce thought leadership and provide sales support defining early opportunities
Travel within Canada and US is expected for to deliver client workshops (Pending due to COVID-19)
What you should have:
- Understanding of the digital marketing space, including popular tools and common channel strategies spanning web, email, social and mobile
- Experience in configuring and using Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics to understand visitor behaviour and identify opportunities for optimization
- Understanding of audience segmentation and content targeting to segments
- Experience presenting to stakeholders and delivering workshops and training engagements
- Experience developing and prioritizing KPIs to measure a program, initiative or project
- Understanding of marketing strategy and optimization tactics including personalization, SEO, A|B testing, automation
- Experience embedding analytics and optimization within larger digital delivery projects
- Nice to have: Experience in a consulting or client services environment
- Nice to have: Experience with tools such as Sitecore, Episerver, Sitecore Commerce Cloud, Adobe Analytics, Adwords, Semrush, CrazyEgg, Google Data Studio
What we offer:
- We offer competitive compensation, great benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- We close over the winter holidays and keep summer hours to help you make the most of those sunny Friday afternoons
- We’re located right in the action (Front & Spadina)
- Open concept office with plenty of room to get creative
- Collaborate, supportive culture
- Monthly events with an active culture club
- Stocked kitchen with everything you need to keep you going throughout the day
- We provide a flexible work schedule that supports work/life balance
- Professional development and training opportunities-Valtech Academy
SHARE DARE CARE
Want to be part of a great company? Then join our fast-growing business/team and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!