We are looking for high-performance Martech Management Consultants to join our management consultant and architect team, to help us achieve our mission of helping our clients truly discover the empowerment of digital optimization.
We are a part of a Global Network, with more than 5,000+ makers, thinkers, marketers, creatives, and developers spanning 5 continents with 51 offices in 18 countries. This job is for you who want to work with large, elaborate projects in an international environment, implementing industry-changing solutions based on the latest marketing technologies. Valtech is a global digital agency focused on business transformation. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with their consumers across digital and physical touchpoints.
This job is situated in our specialized Digital Analytics & Strategy unit In Valtech named Valtech_CoSDaT. We are helping leading brands and companies in the world with realizing growth potential based on Data. We are 110 specialized consultants. Our clients choose us, because of our dedication to producing clear and measurable commercial results. A trait of which we take great pride. Among our clients are many international brands across industries such as L’oréal, BMW, Cancer fond, LVMH etc. We take on commitment and clients across the world.
We deliver innovation with a purpose. While our expertise is Data Science, Digital Analytics, Optimization & MarTech our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients. Challenges where we re-imagine the customer journey and help the client achieve commercial value. Challenges where we make data work in this new era and help our clients transform the way they operate and optimize business-critical digital platforms for multichannel commerce and marketing.
From discovery to optimization clients trust Valtech to remove complexity and deliver innovative, frictionless solutions that close the experience gap between customer expectation and reality.
Your mission as a Martech Management Consultant
You will become a part of the Strategy team in Valtech. In this role, you will contribute to advising our clients on how to improve and grow their digital businesses – for instance, you will collaborate directly with our top clients by strategically designing the implementation and adoption strategies for Data Management Platforms, Customer Data Platforms, and Marketing Automation Platforms. You will be working in cross-functional teams together with both other management consultants like yourself, as well as subject matter experts such as business strategists, analysts, data scientists, and marketing technology experts.
Your overall mission is to help our clients reach the strongest Martech setup possible and make sure this happens in the right direction with the needed specialists. You will be working closely with your clients along with your client team, making sure Valtech delivers top-quality consulting.
Your daily work-life will be formed around:
- Perform project reporting by providing clients with key milestone updates and content for measuring and following up on project quality and performance
- Building marketing automation and analysis capabilities with clients and advising on best practices, technology roadmap, and business processes
- Act as a thought leader for clients among with your team, identifying technology needs that can be supported and optimized across their marketing platforms
- Deliver clear and actionable recommendations to improve the customer experience, optimize the marketing processes and drive business value
- Design and develop marketing automation processes together with our clients
- Assist the client's marketing and CRM teams in adopting best practices, utilizing platform capabilities and executing campaigns
- Validation of working solutions ensuring the quality and efficiency of automated marketing processes
- Drive consistency in ways of working and promoting best practices in project execution
- Communicate fluently English
Who are you?
You are passionate about marketing technology and have great experience in hands-on platform implementation and campaign execution – maybe from a management consultancy or an agency. You might come from a digital specialist role but thrive to be more customer-faced and strategic in your approach. You want to develop the management consulting toolbox and you are looking for an opportunity to get into a team where you can specialize even more in the digital space and where you can become part of shaping the market offering. You are always one step ahead of what is happening in the industry. You are a consultant by heart: you have an endless curiosity to learn more about your customers and work with them to solve their needs. You want to become a part of a team of specialists, who can challenge you and develop your skills. You want to work with some of the biggest Martech projects in DK and make some of the most cutting-edge setups.
We are looking for an experienced marketing technology management consultant with hands-on platform implementation, campaign execution, and business experience.
We are looking for someone who can say yes to the following:
- I have 2-3 years of experience working in top tier management consulting firm, in-house strategy team, or an in-house digital team
- I have at least 5 years of experience working hands-on with Martech technology where strategy and operations went hand in hand.
- I have worked intensively with one or more of the major marketing automation platforms
- I have a strong data and marketing process understanding
- I can transform business needs into workable solutions.
- I am a good communicator and presenter – and you have a strong commercial focus
- I have a natural curiosity about the development of marketing technologies and learn new platforms quickly
- I am a team player
- I desire to work with full marketing technology stack and I am motivated to learn and succeed in a performance environment
- I am motivated to share my expertise with colleagues and clients and thrive to be a #1 subject matter expert
You are ambitious, energetic, proactive, and like to get things done. You are a person with a passion for your work. You see yourself working with a professional team at Valtech as a natural next step in your career.
- You will work from our offices in either Copenhagen, Aarhus, Utrecht, or Amsterdam
- The position is full-time
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION AT VALTECH
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone here.