In your role as a Microsoft BI SSIS Developer, you make the impact we have on our customers measurable. You work for leading brands within the Valtech BFSI practice and feel at home in a challenging, international environment in which you collaborate with other experts and support them.
What you do
- Perform source data profiling to identify and understand anomalies, data patterns, and relationships.
- Collaborate with other team members to analyze requirements and document data/ ETL mapping.
- Design and develop ETL solutions using Enterprise Data Warehouse and BI (Reporting) environments following all standards.
- Prepare test plans and test cases for functional and data testing - perform testing of ETL solutions effectively.
- Create and maintain system and user documentation related to the Data Warehouse/Marts solutions.
- Support Data Warehouse and Data Mart operations and monitor batch ETL jobs.
- Troubleshoot, optimize and enhance data warehouse/marts issues and analytics applications.
- Maintain confidential and sensitive datasets as per the Banks Information Security policies and IT governance standards.
What we ask for
- Microsoft BI - SSIS Developer with a strong understanding of Data Warehousing / ETL and ability to develop SSIS packages
- Expertise in writing Stored Procedures, Functions, and Triggers in SQL Server and Strong in writing medium to complex T-SQL queries
- SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012/2014/2017, SQL, T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers
- ETL Tools Data Transformation Services (DTS), MS SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), and Bulk Copy Program (BCP).
- Experience in using SSIS tools like Import and Export Wizard, Package Installation, and SSIS Package Designer.
- Should have a fair knowledge of C# or VB.Net to do scripting in SSIS packages.
- Experience in importing/exporting data between different sources like using SSIS/DTS utility.
- Experience in ETL processes involving migrations and in-sync processes between two databases.
- Experience in creating configuration files to deploy the SSIS packages across all environments.
- Experienced working with end Customers and good communication skills
- Open to learning new technologies/tools as needed
- Possess good analytical & debugging skills
What we offer
You’ll be a member of the international Valtech BFSI hub. Here, you and other experts form part of a growing team that works together closely to create a shared impact for some wonderful brands. We are proud of what we do and frequently you will be pushing the limits of innovation and creativity. We’ll also support your development through our internal Academy. So if you’re looking to work for major brands on challenging projects in a culture that prizes freedom and responsibility, get in touch.