We are looking for a Front-end Consultant to join our growing global team. Numerous ongoing and new projects – ranging from enterprise content solutions, mobile apps, data services to experience-driven enterprise e-commerce, user experience, and marketing. You will be a part of the international team: Netherlands and Ukraine.
The Ideal Candidate
- 2+ years of commercial experience as Front-end engineer;
- good knowledge of HTML5/CSS3, LESS/SASS, and BEM methodology;
- experience with version control systems like Git;
- experience with front-end tooling (npm-scripts/Webpack/Gulp);
- experience with multi-cultural sites (multi-language solutions);
- experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies and working in cross-functional teams;
- willingness to learn new enterprise technologies and platforms;
- understanding of accessibility standards and best practices;
- understanding of SEO standards and best practices;
- fast Learning and Motivated to learn new things;
- be a good communicator, team-player;
- Upper-intermediate English is a must.
As a Front-end Developer at Valtech you deliver the best end-user experience, using all the tools and technologies that are available in our fast-evolving community. Whether your website or application is being used on a pc, mobile device or even an IoT-connected device, you know how to take performance to a higher level.
As a consultant and as a binding part between developers and our clients, you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and in communicating complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants who frequently deliver at regional, national and global conferences.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional certifications coverage - 100% (successfully passed);
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).