We are looking for a Back-end Developer to join our growing global team. We design, build and support enterprise-level e-commerce solutions for global players. Numerous new and ongoing projects include global opportunities to work with different industry verticals: retail & luxury, healthcare, travel & hospitality, automotive, and FMCG in a truly Agile environment.
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years of experience in back-end development (Node.js);
- Proficiency with TypeScript;
- Experience developing Cloud and Cloud-Native solutions with complex, variable logic
- Experience developing solutions with vast complexity regarding integration and distributed systems.
- Experience developing Microservices or other containerized solutions (like K8s)/
- Experience working within an Agile environment with a DevOps mindset.
- Experience with APIs and GraphQL;
- Upper-Intermediate English level.
- Write high-quality code in NodeJS and TypeScript;
- Implement of selected solutions and integrations;
- Configure (through code/Terraform) of selected SaaS solutions; Be proactive in communication with team members and client;
- Use industry best practices of development processes & tools, adopt and improve them;
As a consultant, you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and in communicating complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants who frequently deliver at regional, national and global conferences.