We are looking for an amazing Mobile Lead with at least 6+ years of experience in mobile application development who can join our team. The Mobile Lead will be reporting to our Tech Director in Dubai and work closely with the Technical Leads.
The Mobile Lead should be proficient and/or knowledgeable in Flutter. Experience and knowledge in React and native (iOS and / or Android) technologies is additional plus. Should have 3+ years in Flutter mobile application development.
- Recruit the Developers and build his / her own team.
- Manage and own end-to-end delivery of the projects.
- Manage team and budget.
- Effective communication with other team members.
- Active involvement in all projects.
- Business requirements understanding and translating them into technical requirements.
- Experience in handling dedicated team and manage deliverables.
- Upskilling people in the team.
- Mentoring team members.
- Manage and grow the team.
What we’re looking for:
- Expert knowledge in Dart language.
- Very good experience working on Flutter projects.
- Strong preference for candidates with experience using Flutter/Dart or for candidates with experience on both iOS and Android.
- Familiarization with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services.
- Demonstrated ability to implement complex algorithms.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, competition, modern design patterns, best practices in object-oriented software engineering.
- Good experience working on Material UI or any other UI framework.
- Experience in creating themes.
- Knowledge of development and configuration tools (Git, Jira, Jenkins, etc.).
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Produce an architecture, design and implementation that is safe, reliable, robust, modular, maintainable, scalable, and efficient.
- Very good understanding in MVM and MVVM architecture.
- Understanding of LTR and RTL layouts.
- Vast experience in developing and lead mobile applications for mobile and tablet.
- Good knowledge of current modern frameworks.
- Proficient in writing meaningful tests with at least one testing framework.
- Experience with RESTful APIs.
- Good understanding of agile and scrum methodologies.
- Experience in benchmarking and optimization.
- Expert knowledge of accessibility guidelines.
- Experience mentoring and coaching junior developers.
Valtech Dubai - What can you expect from us?
At Valtech you’ll become part of an exceptional team of more than 3,000 talented innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives, and developers, who all create unprecedented success for our Global 500 clients while optimizing time-to-market and return on investment. We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles, and teams. We are consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients, and careers. We provide everyone with a large degree of freedom - in return, we expect an equally high degree of accountability and dedication.
We have from our very beginning always worked hard on providing everyone within our organization the opportunity to grow and also transform their job opportunities and career paths across the world. From graduates to seasoned professionals who are experts in their field. Valtech will always be recognized not just for the quality of the work we deliver, but for all the amazing people that make it happen. We don’t just talk about how to get things done, we really do transform by doing.
If this sounds like your next challenge, then do send us your application already today. We look forward to hearing from you.