At Valtech, we imagine and create the world of tomorrow!
With more than 5,000 innovative profiles, creatives, developers, designers and digital experts working in its 50 offices around the world, Valtech distinguishes itself by its end-user centric approach and its innovation process. With its values of sharing, boldness and authenticity, Valtech makes sure to put the human element at the heart of the digital experiences it develops - for its clients as well as for its employees.
At Valtech_Commerce, we are more than 300 employees who are passionate about e-commerce. By joining us, you'll be part of a company that puts people first and you'll be able to grow and evolve with access to a global network of innovators.
What you will do:
Being a Backend .Net Developer at Valtech_Absolunet means working with an agile team of people you really like, with trusted leadership at the helm, and within a corporate culture that truly values work-life balance. More specifically, this is what your daily life will be like:
- Develop different system components and functionality using .Net web technologies (C#, .Net, MVC, SQL);
- Collaborate in the creation of technical solutions that incorporate all required aspects of a web solution;
- Participate in assessment and refinement meetings (“grooming”), break down the required tasks for the job, and participate in sprint reviews;
- Answer various questions from our clients and attend solution delivery meetings with the team;
- Participate actively in “daily scrums;” organize and thoroughly communicate the progress of your work to your peers, and demonstrate transparency with regard to the various problems encountered;
- Contribute to quality control activities with the team;
- Participate in the improvement of standards within the Backend .Net practice.
What you should have:
- You have a minimum of 2 to 3 years experience in web development;
- You have a college diploma in programming or a bachelor’s degree in computer science;
- You are fluent in both English and French – for communicating with our clients as well as your future colleagues;
- You are a master of web technologies and concepts, including the Microsoft .NET platform (C#, MVC) and the SQL environment;
- You have experience on different CMS platforms;
- You have already worked in an Agile development environment and are familiar with the SCRUM and Kanban methodology (or you have some knowledge of it at least!).
The perks :
- Flexible PTO Policy!
- Valtech_ is lucky to collaborate with amazing organizations (local to global). If you want to learn and grow as an eCommerce specialist, this is the place for you.
- Flexible schedule, with a 37.5 hour work week.
- The possibility to work remotely and $500 to outfit your home office when you first start.
- The possibility to work from wherever you want (subject to approval).
- Life, medical and dental insurance with 24/7 access to counseling and telemedicine & an employee assistance program (EAP).
- Company contribution to your retirement savings.
- A community of supportive people (from your day-to-day colleagues to the company owners).
- Offices all across the globe including in Montreal and in Sainte-Thérèse, on the northshore of Montreal.
- A strong corporate culture where the values Share, Dare and Care are a part of the company’s DNA.
Want to learn more about our unique culture and awesome people click here