Valtech is a multi-award winning digital agency with 3000 talented people in 45 beautiful offices across 16 countries. We work with some of the world’s best-known brands, from airlines and travel companies to the leading retailers, luxury brands, and automotive and B2B companies.
We transform our clients’ businesses and offer transformative job opportunities for those who join us. We transform by doing across commerce, connected experiences, digital platforms, marketing, and more.
Valtech is looking for a New Business Development Director to join us in Ukraine to support our ambition of becoming the leading digital agency globally. The person will be focused on representing Valtech at new markets Southern Europe, CEE, MENA. The person in this role will be part of Valtech Ukraine executive team and will play an important role within the wider European Sales & Marketing team.
The Ideal Candidate
- strategic planner with a strong record of delivering significant business process improvements, market share expansion, revenue growth, and profit gains within competitive markets;
- 5+ years of experience in sales and business development in IT sphere, digital area;
- innovative in conceptualization and tactical execution of new business development and customer retention programs;
- excellent communicator & negotiator, effective problem-solver, creative, intuitive, resourceful, results-oriented with leadership experience;
- excellent interpersonal and people skills working with internal teams and client teams;
- existing network of potential clients in our target markets;
- demonstrable track records selling multi-year, seven figure engagements;
- personal drive to “Getting it done and right” and the ability to make effective decisions and see them through;
- flexibility and ability to adjust on-the-fly to new demands and business environments, sense of urgency;
- strong senior executive engagement and influence skills;
- experience on managing sales teams desirable;
- Advanced English.
Your job is to know the market, spot the digital whitespace, and pursue opportunities whether they are with your existing clients or new client prospects. You know the value of getting down-and-dirty with digital consulting rather than going on autopilot with generic slide decks.
You’ve had a similar position for the last 5 years or more, most likely in another digital agency or a technology partner. Your sales track record is proven when it comes to digital strategy, customer experience, digital planning, content management, and e-commerce.
- Drive sales pipeline development through a combination of networking, emails campaigns, local events, and competitive market intelligence;
- Build and manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against KPIs and targets with a strong emphasis on new business sales;
- Engage with prospect organizations to position Valtech solutions through strategic value-based selling, business case definition, references from clients and partners, networking, etc.
- Lead end-to-end presales / RFP response/pitch process through qualification, win strategy definition, engagement of appropriate resources such as solution engineers, professional services leads, partner executives etc.
- Participate in relevant marketing and industry events;
- Systematically collaborate with Valtech’s key partners in the region, including Sitecore, Episerver, Salesforce, Adobe, SAP Hybris, Magento, and others;
- Accurate weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasting and revenue delivery;
- Keep up with the trends in professional digital agency services and Valtech clients’ industry verticals;
- Keep up with client success case studies and services value proposition development within Valtech.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional certifications coverage - 100% (successfully passed);
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).
Insight into Valtech Ukraine
In Valtech Ukraine our teams are mostly focused on technical delivery of enterprise level projects for Retail, Finance, FMCG and Hospitality verticals. We closely work with our European and other global colleagues to accelerate digital transformations for our clients. We are 200+ consultants and we deliver experiences from Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Chernihiv and Chernivtsi.