Want to be part of an awesome global digital agency?
Want to join a team of innovators, doers and thinkers?
Want to have fun while working with cutting edge technologies and super cool clients?
Are you an amazing Head of Creative? If so, we want to hear from you!
At Valtech, our quest for top- talent never ends. Start exploring Valtech now.
**Even if you don’t meet all the requirements listed, we still encourage you to apply**
Here’s a little about us:
Valtech is a global business transformation agency delivering innovation with a purpose. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points while optimizing time-to-market and ROI. We are a network of more than 3000 innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers spanning 5 continents with offices in 16 countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Ukraine).
While our expertise is in technology, marketing and experience design, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients, including strategy consulting, service design, technology services, and optimization of business-critical digital platforms for multichannel e-commerce and marketing.
We come from all over the world, which means you’ll always find someone to connect with and learn from. Our international culture positions the Valtech team to work on global projects with a lasting positive impact.
SHARE CARE DARE
What we offer:
- We offer competitive compensation, great benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
- 401K with match
- Professional development and training opportunities-Valtech Academy
- Fun company events- Culture club, happy hours, company outings
What we are looking for:
Head of Creative - Digital
Our Head of Creative is part of a leadership team that will stop at nothing to inspire conceptual innovation and creativity. This role will serve not only as a catalyst for innovation, but also as a leader to a team of talented creatives.
The Head of Creative will partner with our Strategy team to deliver the most relevant and original creative concepts, across all industries. Versatility is a must, as you will work both on client work and prospective business opportunities — all the while providing some hands-on effort as we bring ideas to life!
What you will do:
- Design cutting edge digital products and services for Valtech clients that help bring brands to life
- Own the total creative output for Valtech including creating standards and best practices
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion
- Manage and guide a team of Creatives including Visual Designers, Art Directors, UX Designers and Copy Writers throughout all stages of creative work from conceptualization to execution
- Guide all projects and is responsible for the overall quality of work produced by the Creative department
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- Manage multiple projects, deliverables, timelines, and freelancers/animators simultaneously
- Build and sustain effective working relationships with internal clients as well as with external production partners and/or vendors
- Stay up-to-date with recent design methodologies, trends and techniques; proactively searching for and recommending new best practices
- Inspire, support and encourage the creative team through constructive feedback and frequent planned communications
- Work in collaboration with the VP Strategy & Experience to estimate time and efforts for new projects
- Participate to sales pitch meetings and proposals for our clients
What you should have:
- 8+ years’ experience in digital design at a senior level or higher, preferably in web agency or advertising environment
- Must have experience in Creative Design for websites
- Exceptional ability for assimilating high-level design briefs to provide on-brand creative direction and orchestrate project execution
- Expertise with Sketch, and all Adobe CC: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, and other software used in graphical design as well as Keynote and Powerpoint
- Proven track record showing numerous successful projects
- Experience in branding and digital campaigns
- Experience in designing digital products and services
- Self-starter / ability to work well with high-level direction
- Ability to meet fast-turnaround deadlines early or on time
- Organized and effective at following instructions
- Basic video editing skills and knowledge of After Effects
- Ability to think outside the box while considering fundamental design rules
- Charisma to drive brand engagement and positive attitude!
- Strong work ethic and inclination to join a fast-paced company
- Stellar communication, presentation, problem-solving and project-management skills