You and Valtech_Absolunet
In January 2022, Absolunet joined Valtech, a global digital transformation company. We are creating a Commerce-focused business unit in North America.
What this means for you: you’ll be joining the people-first culture that Absolunet built over the past 22 years and that closely resembles Valtech’s culture.
You’ll also have access to a global network of forward-thinking digital practitioners, exciting client projects and the ability to work from home or any of the 50 Valtech global offices.
Within the cluster, the operations administrative technician has the primary objective of ensuring the accuracy of the data entered in order to have fair and error-free invoicing. This extends from the contracts to which he is assigned to the entry of hours by the teams. So this is a very important role in the cluster! They are a pillar in the cluster leadership team. They are in constant contact with all departments of the company and are often involved in improving operational processes.
Operational Process Support
- Monitor and approve timesheets every Monday.
- Train new employees on intern tools (Tempo, Absocore, etc.) and operational processes.
- Assist Clusters and leaders in the implementation and monitoring of operational initiatives.
- Validate that operational processes are followed in the teams.
- Update said process in Confluence.
Budget control and invoicing
- Create new accounts when signing a new contract.
- Prepare and adjust budget structures in Absocore.
- Ensure that project follow-ups and hourly reports are up to date and shared weekly with clients.
- Make sure the right accounts are assigned and that people are spending their time in the right places.
- Make hourly trips between accounts when necessary.
- Make sure to generate invoices, have them validated by those in charge and send them to accounting.
- Track BI reports on cluster performance.
- You have a technical degree in administration or any other relevant experience.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- You express yourself easily in French and English - both to communicate with clients and with your colleagues.
- You have a super good knowledge of Microsoft Office or Google Suite.
- You know Jira, Tempo & Confluence, (a great asset).
- You have experience in the IT field (an asset).
- A flexible leave policy, with no specific number of hours/days off per year!
- Flexible schedule, with a 37.5 hour work week.
- The possibility to work remotely and $500 to outfit your home office when you first start.
- The possibility to work from wherever you want (subject to approval).
Life, medical and dental insurance with 24/7 access to counseling and telemedicine & an employee assistance program (EAP).
- Company contribution to your retirement savings.
- A community of supportive people (from your day-to-day colleagues to the company owners).
- Offices all across the globe including in Montreal and in Sainte-Thérèse, on the northshore of Montreal.
- A strong corporate culture where the values Share, Dare and Care are a part of the company’s DNA.