We are looking for the sharpest CRO minds to help us achieve our mission helping our clients truly discover the power of marketing technology! You will be a part of the Analytics and Optimisation team that is passionate about analytics, data, and digital optimization. You will work with other specialists within digital analytics strategy, analysis, technical analytics and you will be the leading CRO consultant in the team.
We are Valtech_eCapacity – Best Consultancy 2020
Valtech_eCapacity is a specialized unit of Valtech and we help leading brands and companies in the world with realizing ambitious growth ambitions within industries spanning finance, Telcom, retail, media, and industrial. Our clients choose us, because of our dedication to producing clear and measurable commercial insights and results. A trait of which we take great pride. We take on commitment and clients across the world.
Our marketing technology services include business strategy, platform design, and hands-on implementation. We work from a full-stack approach including marketing automation, Data Management Platforms/Customer Data Platform, personalization, analytics, and data science/AI, and our platform expertise covers Adobe, Google, Tealium, Oracle, Marketo, and more.
As our CRO consultant, you will be joining the valtech_eCapacitys journey and foremost, an exciting and highly dynamic role.
You will be working with analysis and optimization in the digital sphere. You will be driving the entire process from idea to analysis and pre-test, to implementation and evaluation. Together with the rest of the team, you will be ensuring that the clients are getting the full potential from their digital channels. You will collaborate directly with our top clients and when relevant also lead client teams and you will be working in a cross-functional environment here at eCapacity together with both management consultants, technology experts, and other data analysts like yourself. The role also includes delivering high-quality test roadmaps, designing processes, and project managing.
- Be CRO deliver lead ranging from daily operational tasks as well as the strategic planning to achieve our customers KPIs and build a future-proof setup.
- Helping clients to build an optimization culture in their organization
- Hands-on configuration work in A/B and targeting tools like Adobe Target and Google Optimize
- Act as a sparring partner for clients, identifying commercial opportunities that can be supported and optimized across their digital touchpoints
- Deliver clear and actionable recommendations to improve and optimize the customer experience
- Build reports, dashboards, and other analytical tools to help communicate the state of business
- Establish and systematize processes to ensure and validate how the client works with optimization.
The Ideal Candidate
You know what it takes to be successful when working with optimization and you have a natural commercial talent for identifying pain points and coming up with solutions to optimize the UX, or business logic of a site. You have a great experience with Adobe- or Google Analytics and A/B split testing and targeting tools
Furthermore, we are looking for someone who can say yes to the following:
- I have minimum 2 years of experience from working with CRO
- I have a strategical, analytical, and commercial mindset
- I can deliver clear and actionable recommendations to improve and optimize the customer experience
- I have a passion for constantly improving never settling for 'as-is' and i always striving towards improvement
- I am experienced in optimization tools and always willing to learn new
- I can transform business needs into workable solutions
- I am a team player
- I am motivated to share my expertise with colleagues and clients and thrive to be a #1 subject matter expert
As a person, you are ambitious, energetic, proactive, and like to get things done. You are a person with a passion for your work and see yourself working with a professional team at eCapacity as a natural next step in your carrier.
Here's a little about us
We are operating as a Center of Excellence within Valtech, focusing on Analytics and Commercial Insights. We are a team of 50 people spread across competencies as Analytics, CRO, MarTech, eCommerce, and Management Consultancy.
As part of a global organization, we have multicultural local environments that are both open and collaborative, offering unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development – locally as well as globally. We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles, and teams. We are consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients, and careers.
We have a role-based and transparent workplace. We all experience a large degree of freedom with accountability. The same terms apply to everyone. That means the same pension, health insurance, non-solicitation clause, fringe benefits, and bonus scheme.
Our ambition is to be the leading global digital agency and the undisputed source of cutting-edge, next-gen digital solutions that transform our clients’ digital presence and create measurable results.
As a part of the global Valtech Group with 3.500 colleagues in offices around the world, we provide people the opportunity to work on global projects together with our other offices and to pursue an international career.
Why should you apply?
Here are a few more reasons for you to consider joining us:
- We trust in the expertise, skills, and actions of our colleagues. That’s why we offer flexibility and freedom for you to take responsibility and make decisions.
- Honesty, openness, and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together.
- We offer a career, not just a job. Your personal and professional development is important to us. Besides a running dialogue about your on-the-job development with your team lead, you will have opportunities to participate in a wide range of courses offered by the Valtech_eCapacity Academy.
If you’d like to be part of the Valtech_eCapacity team, be sure to click on ‘Apply Now, so we can get acquainted! As part of our general transparent approach, we like to deal with salary upfront. So when you apply, let us know what you expect. With ongoing interviews, we urge you to send your application as soon as possible!