We are looking for Optimizely Consultant to join our growing global team. Numerous ongoing and new projects – ranging from enterprise content solutions, mobile apps, data services to experience driven enterprise e-commerce, user experience and marketing. Global opportunities to work with different industry verticals: retail & luxury, financial, healthcare, travel & hospitality, automotive, media & entertainment.
The Ideal Candidate
- 4+ years’ experience of .NET Software Development (MVC/Web API);
- experience and deep knowledge of integrations to other third-party systems (e.g. ERP, CRM, DAM, PIM, etc.);
- software engineering: capable of designing software solutions with DDD and SOLID principles;
- have worked in a Scrum team as a software developer;
- experience with at least one CI tool;
- excellent spoken and written English.
- experience with Optimizely and/or Optimizely Commerce;
- experience with Azure;
- experience with Ecommerce;
- jQuery or VUE basic knowledge;
- experience with other CMS platforms like Sitecore, DotNet Nuke, and Sitefinity;
- an Optimizely certification is a huge plus.
As an Optimizely Consultant within our organization you will be facing interesting questions about the implementation of large-scale software systems that need to handle the daily challenges of scaling, resilience and performance. You will work in an agile way in cross functional global teams to deliver solid and thoughtful architectures and solutions. You will work with the newest technologies, including Optimizely CMS and Optimizely Commerce 11, and you will be responsible for the integration of other business critical systems like ERP, CRM, DAM and PIM (e.g. InRiver).
As a consultant you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and in communicating complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants frequently deliver at regional, national and global conferences.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional certifications coverage - 100% (successfully passed);
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).
Insight into Valtech Ukraine
In Valtech Ukraine our teams are mostly focused on technical delivery of enterprise level projects for Retail, Finance, FMCG and Hospitality verticals. We closely work with our European and other global colleagues to accelerate digital transformations for our clients. We are 200+ consultants and we deliver experiences from Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Chernihiv and Chernivtsi.