Want to be part of an awesome global digital agency?
Want to join a team of innovators, doers and thinkers?
Want to have fun while working with cutting edge technologies and super cool clients?
Are you an amazing Solution Architect? If so, we want to hear from you!
At Valtech, our quest for top- talent never ends. Start exploring Valtech now.
Here is a little about us:
Valtech is a global business transformation agency delivering innovation with a purpose. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points while optimizing time-to-market and ROI.
We are a network of more than 3000 employees spanning 5 continents with offices in 16 countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Ukraine).
What we offer:
We offer competitive compensation, great benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
401K with match
Professional development and training opportunities-Valtech Academy
Fun company events- Culture club, happy hours, company outings
What we are looking for:
You’ll employ your experience with Episerver to design highly scalable solutions, unleashing the full potential of the platform. Our clients expect sophisticated solutions to integrate their digital platforms with a plethora of business systems – you will be expected to rise to the challenge, bringing a wealth of knowledge across common enterprise systems. You will inspire the technology teams you oversee, raising the bar by continually honing their skills and introducing them to new and emerging technologies as they become relevant to our projects. You’ll have a passion for quality and be uncompromising when it comes to delivering the highest quality solutions to our clients. You’ll bring thought leadership in your craft to the agency, helping to evangelize our capabilities within the Valtech network and to our clients.
What you will do:
- Devise intricate architectures to deliver integrated web experiences for our clients
- Inspire your team with well-designed and scalable architectures
- Able to partner closely with our project managers, business analysts and product managers to fulfill our client’s business requirements and maximum business value is being delivered
- Stay up to date with the latest advances in Epi, identifying areas of new opportunity for our clients
- Able to work closely with our creative teams, to ensure platform value-props are being respected clients
- Acting as a trusted adviser to our clients, bringing thought leadership and helping inform their technical roadmap
- Able to consult across a holistic enterprise architecture and marketing stack, in which Epi gets implemented
- Evangelizing Epi development best practices through the network of Valtech’s global offices
- Continual evaluation of emerging technologies, identifying opportunities for advances in our toolset
- Occasional hands-on coding, assisting the lead developers with POCs and challenging implementations
- Assist with top-down or bottom-up project estimations
- Acting as SME on opportunities sourced by the Business Development team
- Provide guidance and oversight for three to four projects simultaneously. Identifies and addresses technical issues as they arise.
What you should have:
- Experience working in an agency environment including effective collaboration with other disciplines such as UX/ Visual design, content and digital strategy, UI, etc
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience architecting high availability, large-scale implementations of Episerver
- Experience with multiple versions of Episerver CMS, preferably including versions 9, 10 and 11
- Experience with multiple versions of Episerver Commerce, preferably including versions 11, 12 and 13
- Digital agency or consulting background preferred
- At least three years’ experience in an Episerver architect role
- Experience with continuous delivery and agile development practices
- Over 10 years’ experience of Microsoft .NET
- Highly proficient in C#
We come from all over the world, which means you’ll always find someone to connect with and learn from. Our international culture positions the Valtech team to work on global projects with a lasting positive impact.
SHARE DARE CARE