In your role as an Analyst - Technical Support, you make the impact have on our global finance measurable. You work for the Valtech Global Finance function and feel at home in a challenging, international environment in which you collaborate with other experts and support them.
What you do:
This role will be instrumental in ensuring accuracy and integrity of data flows and continuity of business processes.
- Knowledge of OpenAir functionality or other cloud-based professional services software desirable.
- One-two years of related experience in field, in a shared service center/ outsourcing environment.
- Collaborative approach, with ability to partner with business users and analysts, with quick turnaround on business requests.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Customer service mindset with strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
What we ask for
- Provide timely assistance on preparation, creation, update of master data in Oracle Netsuite OpenAir, including Users, Customers, internal projects.
- Work directly with the Finance business users to address issues related to data quality, integrity, accuracy, consistency, and completeness.
- Coordinate with Business Analysts on impacts of data changes across business units and/ or to integrated systems.
- Adhere to master data management governance policies and procedures, document resolutions to data management issues and requests in the ticketing/ incident management tool.
- Assist with other timely requests related to business operations such as export of financial data.
- Assist in troubleshooting import errors: review execution reports, reach out to Finance business users and local administrators for data related issues, and work with them to help them fix missing/ invalid/ incomplete data.
- Provide first front line support to Finance & Accounting functions when needed in all aspects of the OpenAir solution: ensure creation of tickets in the incident management tool, collect supporting materials, update with appropriate status and priority, analyze issue, reassign ticket to business analyst for further investigation when necessary, work directly with users for guidance on resolution, coordinate with business analysts for any documentation update (training, setup, design document).
What we offer
You’ll be a member of the international Valtech Finance hub. Here, you and other experts form part of a growing team that works together closely to create a shared impact for some wonderful brands. We are proud of what we do and frequently you will be pushing the limits of innovation and creativity. We’ll also support your development through our internal Academy. So if you’re looking to work for major brands on challenging projects in a culture that prizes freedom and responsibility, get in touch.