Oracle Financials Technical/Functional Consultant
What we are looking for:
Valtech Solutions is part of the Valtech Group, a global company, and provides technology and marketing digital agency services. Valtech has been using Oracle Financials Cloud is the back-office software solution for its ERP system global rollout.
Valtech currently has an opportunity for an Oracle Financials Technical/Consultant position in its Corporate Headquarters located in Plano, TX. This position will mainly support the design of Valtech’s transformation roadmap by being responsible for managing integration initiatives with Oracle Financials Cloud to drive process improvements, efficiencies, security, and control implementation, and automation in the areas of Payables Invoicing and Payments, including Bank Reconciliation in Cash Management.
- Medical: Options starting at 100% medical coverage for employees, and we cover 85% for spouses, partners, and dependents
- We contribute with a$1,500 cash payment towards your family HSA
- 401(k) Employer matching and immediate vesting
- Minimum of 30 days Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Up to 8 Weeks of paid Parental Leave
- Home office set up stipend for new hires
- 2 pm Summer Fridays
- Work directly with Valtech’s Business Analysts, Internal Control Team, and P2P stakeholders globally to collect business requirements in all aspects of an optimal digitalization solution for global deployment.
- Conduct market research & analysis including gap analysis between software product functionalities, security & control features, and identified business requirements.
- Perform software product benchmarking between out-of-the-box Oracle integrated invoice imaging solution and Third Vendor products and prepare solution cost estimation for the vendor selection.
- Collaborate with the solution partner to work on the system design based on the business requirements, and which administers process and workflow for the entire procurement process from point of order to payment.
- Delivery of the solution will also include design documentation, integration specification with Oracle, business scenario identification, prototyping, testing with the pilot business unit, training, support procedure definition, system upgrade procedure, and regression testing aligned with the Oracle upgrade schedule.
- Serve as a thought advisor on best practices for next Procurement/ Purchasing to Pay operational improvements, including the implementation of Oracle Procurement/ Purchasing, that could increase corporate efficiencies while considering the impact and integrity of the blueprint. The designed solution needs to be a single global solution adopted by all Valtech Entities and to support not only the business processes but also the internal controls.
- Lead Cash Management transformation activities to centralize the collection of the bank statement files for the reconciliation in Oracle and the transmission of electronic payment files.
- Perform market research & analysis, assess Third Vendor solutions, prepare solution cost estimation for the vendor selection, and the implementation of a global banking platform to enhance the automation and security of file transmission between Oracle and various banks. Delivery of the solution will also include design documentation, integration specification with Oracle, setup, support/ monitoring procedure, deployment steps.
- Assess treasury features of the banking platform for automatic receipt creation, cash pooling, cash forecasting.
- Team up with the Valtech Project Team to include the integrated solution in the current Oracle Financials Cloud blueprint that is defined by Valtech Business Analysts and the Internal Control Team.
- Provide front-line support to Finance & Accounting departments post-go-live.
- Bachelor's degree in MIS or related discipline.
- At least three (3) years of implementation experience with Oracle Financials Cloud and P2P business area.
- Good knowledge of Oracle Financials Cloud modules such as Procurement/ Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management.
- Experience in P2P automation workflow improvement / digital transformation.
- Technical knowledge of Oracle Cash Management transmission and payment system configurations.
- Operate with a mindset of continuous performance improvement to streamline and automate.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Ability to travel.
Here’s a little about us: