Here at Valtech_Absolunet, we help accelerate the eCommerce and digital maturity of companies that want to offer the best service to their customers and deliver outstanding experiences.
You @ Valtech_Absolunet
- Collaborate in the creation of technical solutions that incorporate all aspects of a web solution;
- Answer various questions from our clients and attend solution delivery meetings with the team;
- Participate in the “daily scrum,” organize and communicate the progress of your
- work to your peers, demonstrate transparency with regard to the various problems encountered, and help the team to deliver the sprint;
- Contribute to quality control activities for the delivered solutions;
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in web development;
- You have a college diploma in multimedia integration or programming;
- The principles of programming (SOLID, MVC, POO) have no secrets for you!
- You are skilled with React, Angular, Knockout, Node.js, Git and a terminal;
- You are a good teammate who is not afraid to be challenged by your peers and our standardization tools (ESLint, stylelint, JSDoc);
- You are efficient with ecosystem data management and the logical architecture of web interfaces;
- You are fluent in both English and French – for communicating with our clients as well as your future colleagues;
- You have already worked in an Agile development environment and are familiar with the SCRUM and Kanban methodology (or you have some knowledge of it at least!).
Enjoy the Perks of Joining Force with Valtech_Absolunet
- Telework up to 100% of the time, if you’d like, along with a $500 telework allowance
- Five (5) floating holidays
- Flexible group insurance including access to telemedicine
- A group RRSP with employer contribution
- Stimulating projects with major local and international clients
- Active social life and sporting challenges even in virtual mode
- The possibility to be a Digital Nomad when you choose to – that is, go to work from wherever you want! (subject to approval)
- A strong corporate culture despite the distance where the following values will be an integral part of your daily life: Go, Growth, Trust, Community, and Balance!
And the Perks of our Physical Offices (When things get back to normal, for the most part!)
- A relaxed work environment with open space offices
- Beer on the tap on Fridays!
- Ping pong, table soccer, and other sports tournaments
- A social club that takes care of your cravings (and much more)