Working closely with Product Managers, Scrum masters and Account Directors, you will be accountable for the delivery of your team's projects on time, budget and quality.
Work closely with the Director of Operations of the division to raise important issues (customers, employees, etc.), follow up on team performance and propose global improvements.
Work in collaboration with the Account Directors to address issues related to the respect of commercial agreements in order to ensure a minimal gap between the promise of sale and the services rendered.
Manage project assignments within your team and communicate the ability to take on new projects.
Ensure Valtech processes are followed and provide ideas for improvements to current business processes.
In collaboration with the Agile Coach, coach employees with the Scrum or Kanban environment; encourage transparency, retrospection and adaptation.
Analyze the different performance factors of the teams (client ratio, billability, non-billable time for clients and for Valtech, etc.) and make recommendations to the division manager to improve performance.
Encourage teamwork and autonomy, and promote a culture of collaboration between the different teams at a 360 level. The Project Delivery Director must not only promote this collaboration, but also ensure the alignment between the deliverables of his or her development teams and those of other departments, third parties and, most importantly, the client.
Responsible for employee management including performance reviews, individual goal tracking, talent development, hiring and coaching.
Soft skills: Positive, unifying leader. Decision-making spirit. Strong organizational skills. Managerial courage. Negotiation skills and abilities.
Ten (10) years of relevant professional experience in project management and 5+ years of experience in program and/or portfolio management (regardless of methodology).
Three (3) years experience in a leadership role with team management responsibilities.
MBA (or equivalent)
Relevant project management certification (PMP; PgMP, PfMP, Prince2, APM, etc.)
At least one business certification in a relevant field (retail, beauty, store and multi-channel operations, business intelligence (BI), sales force automation, digital transformation, technology (IBM, Adobe, Sitecore, Acquia, etc).
Fluency in French and English, both verbal and written.
Proficiency in the Agile development environment and Scrum methodology.
What Valtech offers
- Flexible PTO Policy, with no specific number of hours/days off per year!
- Valtech_ is lucky to collaborate with amazing organizations (local to global). If you want to learn and grow as an eCommerce specialist, this is the place for you.
- Flexible schedule, with a 37.5 hour work week.
- The possibility to work remotely and $500 to outfit your home office when you first start.
- The possibility to work from wherever you want (subject to approval).
- Life, medical and dental insurance with 24/7 access to counseling and telemedicine & an employee assistance program (EAP).
- Company contribution to your retirement savings.
- A community of supportive people (from your day-to-day colleagues to the company owners).
- Offices all across the globe including in Montreal and in Sainte-Thérèse, on the northshore of Montreal.
- A strong corporate culture where the values Share, Dare and Care are a part of the company’s DNA.