Principal Project Manager/Programme Manager
Valtech is a global business transformation agency delivering innovation with a purpose. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points while optimizing time-to-market and ROI.
We are a network of more than 3000 innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers spanning 5 continents with offices in 17 countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Ukraine).
While our expertise is in technology, marketing and experience design, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients, including strategy consulting, service design, technology services, and optimization of business-critical digital platforms for multichannel e-commerce and marketing.
Due to ongoing business success and to further grow our team Valtech Switzerland currently searches for an experienced Project/Programme Manager.
Principal Project Manager/ Programme Manager (m/w/d)
- You support Valtech Clients and Valtech Project Teams both locally and globally to drive project vision, objectives and take ultimate responsibility for delivering high quality solutions
- You take full responsibility for the definition, documentation and successful completion of large-scale complex projects/programmes, ensuring both timely and high quality delivery that is within scope and budget.
- You are the key point of contact and able to manage multiple streams or projects. You monitor and control resources, revenue and capital costs against the overall budget and manage the expectations of all relevant stakeholders.
- You are flexible and can adopt and adapt your project management methodologies and tools, and are able to consult the customer on how to map project/programme goals and product roadmaps to adaptive (iterative and agile) approaches when leading projects (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe etc.)
- You ensure that effective project control, change control, risk management and quality assurance processes are maintained
- You guide and support one or more cross-functional project teams by owning the vision for a release, deciding the priority and details of features to build, accepting features after implementation, and accepting the release.
- You are a trusted advisor who is capable of providing guidance when challenges arise and builds successful relationships with both our clients and partners
- You focus on the improvement of customer satisfaction, securing long-term success and profitability and ensuring both Valtech and client project goals align with strategic company missions and objectives, closely collaborating with key Consulting roles.
- You care about the people around you and the quality of work you deliver
- You innovate and challenge the status-quo and ensure the delivery of state of the art solutions.
- You share your knowledge with our clients, your team, your projects and the people around you.
What you offer
- You hold relevant Business or Technical Education or equivalent level of experience within technical projects
- You have 10 years+ experienced within the Project or Program management of large, high value (+2M) scale projects/programmes
- You are experienced within holding responsibility for large scale programmes from greenfield conception phase to client handover
- You are experienced and knowledgeable within working with modern Agile methodologies
- You are passionate, innovative and knowledgeable about digital projects and offerings
- You are a supportive leader internally and understand how to help develop and nurture project teams
- You are a trusted client advisor who nurtures and develops working relationships
- You are able to work both within a team environment and individually
- You are a proficient German and English communicator (French is a further advantage but not essential)
What we offer
Flexible work models
Our jobs wrap around our lives – not the other way around. Whether you’d like to work part-time or from home, we make sure to find a work model that fits your lifestyle.
Fair & Equal compensation
We keep up with the market standards and follow the principle of non-discrimination in compensation for work.
We offer a career, not just a job. Let us know the direction you want to take and profit from internal & external trainings and courses. Your personal and professional development is important to us.
Honesty, openness and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together.
We enjoy spending time together, not only at work. Skiing, wine tasting or cooking classes - there are plenty of cool events to join and to get to know your colleagues.
We want you to stay with us! Our seniority allowance helps to re-charge your batteries more often with extra vacations after 3, 6, 10, 15 and 20 years.
We trust in the expertise, skills and actions of our companions. That’s why we offer flexibility and freedom that enables them to take responsibility and make decisions.
Broad Insurance package
Besides a fair salary, we offer a broad insurance package with above-average accident and illness benefits and a modern pension fund scheme.
Choice of Gear
The right equipment is essential to do great work. Select the brand you feel most comfortable with. We make sure you have everything you need.
Valtech does not accept applications through recruitment agencies for this position. All applications will be treated as direct applications