Valtech is a global business transformation agency delivering innovation with a purpose. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points while optimizing time-to-market and ROI.
We are a network of more than 3000 innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers spanning 5 continents with offices in 16 countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Ukraine).
While our expertise is in technology, marketing and experience design, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients, including strategy consulting, service design, technology services, and optimization of business-critical digital platforms for multichannel e-commerce and marketing.
To further grow our design team Valtech Switzerland currently searches for an experienced AEM Architect
Principal/Senior AEM Architect (m/w/d)
- You are responsible for Adobe related design/development/deployment projects and collaborate with our clients to deliver high quality solutions delivered by cross functional teams.
- You are responsible for providing technical leadership, development and architecture for both medium and large scale enterprise projects and solutions.
- You are responsible for defining and documenting Adobe architecture, capturing and documenting requirements, and supporting within the definition of technical solutions for RFPs (collaborating with management and sales teams).
- You collaborate with clients and also Adobe as a key partner to define joint initiatives and identify future project streams that align to their business goals.
- You act stand alone but also within a team capacity as a Senior Technical Adobe professional/leader working in a variety of functions including; design, deployment, reviews, resolve of technical issues, mentoring and leading other technical professional
- You act as a trusted Adobe advisor both within Valtech and also to clients/partners. You are a confident communicator and utilize your Adobe product knowledge not only within a technical capacity but also within a business facing role.
- You are flexible, with a wide-ranging technical knowledge and a desire to keep your knowledge up to date with new Adobe Product developments e.g. AEM, Campaign, Target, Cloud, Experience Platform etc.
What you offer
- You hold relevant Technical Education or equivalent level of experience within Software Engineering
- You have 7+ years within a Technical Adobe focused role and are experienced within one or more of the following; AEM, Campaign, Target, Cloud, Experience Platform
- You hold proven expertise in architecting and delivering complex Adobe product implementations for large scale enterprise customers
- You are an experienced software engineer and hold demonstrable programming knowledge particularly with Java and Spring Boot
- Design position collaborating within a larger design team function
- You are a proficient English communicator whilst also holding proficiency in either German or French
What we offer
Flexible work models
Our jobs wrap around our lives – not the other way around. Whether you’d like to work part-time or from home, we make sure to find a work model that fits your lifestyle.
Fair & Equal compensation
We keep up with the market standards and follow the principle of non-discrimination in compensation for work.
We offer a career, not just a job. Let us know the direction you want to take and profit from internal & external trainings and courses. Your personal and professional development is important to us.
Honesty, openness and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together.
We enjoy spending time together, not only at work. Foxtrails, wine tasting or cooking classes - there are plenty of cool events to join and to get to know your colleagues.
We want you to stay with us! Our seniority allowance helps to re-charge your batteries more often with extra vacations after 3, 6, 10, 15 and 20 years.
We trust in the expertise, skills and actions of our companions. That’s why we offer flexibility and freedom that enables them to take responsibility and make decisions.
Broad Insurance package
Besides a fair salary, we offer a broad insurance package with above-average accident and illness benefits and a modern pension fund scheme.
Choice of Gear
The right equipment is essential to do great work. Select the brand you feel most comfortable with. We make sure you have everything you need.
Valtech does not accept applications through recruitment agencies for this position. All applications will be treated as direct applications.