We are looking to hire a product delivery manager to join the team to support the delivery of projects to a range of customers.
Working with our in-house development teams you will help plan and organise the work in collaboration with the team from inception into production and from there into support or BAU mode, ensuring that the software we deliver meets the needs of the customer.
You will need to build strong relationships with customers and develop an understanding of the projects needs and constraints. You will need to be able to anticipate and navigate obstacles and creatively help our team deliver while managing scope and budget.
You will have excellent knowledge of web software projects and will need to have practical experience in a variety of Project Management methodologies and know when to apply a given approach.
The role would a seasoned project manager who can set and manage expectations, monitor and track progress, have excellent risk and dependency management and above all someone with some courage in their convictions who can push back on clients where necessary, isn’t afraid to have difficult conversations or deliver bad news and can keep a firm eye on the end goal, challenging anything that would deviate the team from that vision.
- Project Management of software delivery and support projects
- Producing and maintaining project plans
- Tracking dependencies and managing risk and issues
- Managing Change
- Tracking the budget
- Close liaison with the Account Director
- Producing agreed status updates
- Build relationships and interface between customer and teams
- Ensuring the necessary Purchase Orders are in place and that invoices are raised on time and are accurate
- Hands on day to day knowledge of what’s going on in all the teams, looking for opportunities to help them improve by anticipating their needs or working to remove the obstacles that might slow them down.
- You will need to be able to stay calm when things get challenging and protect the team from unnecessary pressure by maintaining a disciplined and logical approach to tackling the unexpected.