Product Experience Strategist
What we are looking for:
She/He/They support the Experience Strategy team during the review and analysis of our client's priorities and objectives by helping synthesize the available documentation. The role also requires support in the preparation of workshops and the presentation of reports.
She/He/They contributes to secondary research and supports the Experience Strategy team in the definition of customer journeys for our client's target audience.
- Medical: Options starting at 100% medical coverage for employees, and we cover 85% for spouses, partners, and dependents
- We contribute an annual $750 for Employee only or $1,500 cash payment towards your family HSA
- 401(k) Employer matching and immediate vesting
- Flexible Paid Time Offer under Valtech's policy to support your work-life balance
- Up to 8 Weeks of paid Parental Leave
- Home office set up stipend for new hires
- 2pm Summer Fridays
- Review and synthesize documentation provided by our clients
- Workshop/kickoff preparation, participation, and facilitation
- Build presentations for client meetings
- Work with Experience Strategy Team to understand goals, address client needs, and communicate results and insights back to clients.
Support Senior Experience Strategist in:
- Crafting clear and compelling narratives built upon true insights (vs mere observations)
- Persona creation based on interviews conducted by the Experience Strategy team
- Support content strategy with reports on data analytics
- Assist the Experience Strategy team in the visualization of the customer journey
- Put together monthly (or biweekly) reports on connected experience / digital / innovation updates (store of the future, interesting statistics, retail updates) that can be leveraged by the entire experience department
- Provide research that helps uncover new consumer, category, and digital insights on each project
- Research cultural trends and insights that can contribute to strategic concepts
- Support Senior Experience Strategist during focus groups/consumer and stakeholder interviews
- Perform ad hoc research as needed including desk research, and competitive auditing
- Forge working partnerships with internal account and creative leads
- Assist with RFP responses for Strategy/Experience engagements
- Case study development
- Collaborate with Head of Department on outlining Experience Team allocations per task
- Collaborate with Head of Department on outlining Experience Team approach, process, and templates
- Support Experience Strategy Team in internal meetings and reports preparation
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience in a digital or strategy role.
- Familiarity with personas, customer experience definition
- Familiarity with systematic design, product, and marketing
- Understanding the digital landscape and a passion for all things digital and social.
- Strong communication skills, written, verbal, presentations, and meeting facilitation in both individual and group settings.
- Detail-oriented, flexible, and willing to work in a fast-paced, demanding client-focused environment
- Strong follow-through and drive towards set deadlines
- Works well with others, a collaborative team player who excels in a group setting.
Here’s a little about us: