Here at _Valtech_Absolunet, we help accelerate the eCommerce and digital maturity of companies that want to offer the best service to their customers and deliver outstanding experiences.
You and Valtech_Absolunet
- Being a Product Owner at Valtech_Absolunet means working as an agile team with people you really value, with leadership you can trust and at the heart of a corporate culture that truly values work-life balance. On a daily basis, you will:
- Listen, analyze and understand the client's business needs and challenges.
- Design, advise and communicate an eCommerce strategy that will allow the customer to stand out from the competition.
- Promote synergy between eCommerce expertise (both B2B and B2C), digital marketing and mastery of the client's business issues to facilitate work coordination.
- Develop delivery plans and ensure the added value of each element of the project (roadmap).
- Translate business needs into user stories.
- Create and maintain the product backlog.
- Prioritize user stories by considering customer feedback, technological challenges and market developments.
- Define clear, measurable and realistic sprint goals.
- Support your team in carrying out iterations (sprints) by constantly clarifying the business need.
- Effectively manage stakeholder comments during iteration reviews (Sprint Reviews).
- Actively participate in the retrospectives of your Scrum team.
- Demonstrate transparency and manage customer expectations.
- Understand your customer's realities and work to develop new business opportunities.
- Expose tactics and strategies to clients, support the sales team.
- Manage the budget and communicate the budget status with the customer.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a leadership role in product or project management in the field of digital technologies.
- You have a university degree in e-commerce, information technology, business administration, project management or any other related field.
- You express yourself easily in French and English - to communicate with customers and with your future colleagues! You have a pronounced passion for eCommerce and its evolution.
- You have relevant experience in an agile context, preferably with the Scrum framework.
- You have exceptional communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate information to a wide variety of internal and external audiences.
- Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) certification is an asset.
- Telework up to 100% of the time, if you’d like, along with a $500 telework allowance.
- Five (5) floating holidays.
- Flexible group insurance including access to telemedicine.
- A group RRSP with employer contribution.
- Stimulating projects with major local and international clients.
- Active social life and sporting challenges even in virtual mode.
- The possibility to be a Digital Nomad when you choose to – that is, go to work from wherever you want! (subject to approval)
- A strong corporate culture despite the distance where the following values will be an integral part of your daily life: Go, Growth, Trust, Community, and Balance!
… and the Perks of our Physical Offices (When things get back to normal, for the most part!)
- A relaxed work environment with open-plan offices.
- Beer on the tap on Fridays!
- Ping pong, table soccer, and other sports tournaments.
- A social club that takes care of your cravings (and much more)