Want to be part of an awesome global digital agency?
Want to join a team of innovators, doers and thinkers?
Want to have fun while working with cutting edge technologies and super cool clients?
Are you an amazing Product Owner? If so, we want to hear from you!
At Valtech, our quest for top- talent never ends. Start exploring Valtech now.
**Even if you don’t meet all the requirements listed, we still encourage you to apply**
Here’s a little about us:
Valtech is a global business transformation agency delivering innovation with a purpose. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points while optimizing time-to-market and ROI. We are a network of more than 3000 innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers spanning 5 continents with offices in 16 countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Ukraine).
While our expertise is in technology, marketing and experience design, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients, including strategy consulting, service design, technology services, and optimization of business-critical digital platforms for multichannel e-commerce and marketing.
We come from all over the world, which means you’ll always find someone to connect with and learn from. Our international culture positions the Valtech team to work on global projects with a lasting positive impact.
SHARE CARE DARE
What we offer:
- We offer competitive compensation, great benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
- 401K with match
- Professional development and training opportunities-Valtech Academy
- Fun company events- Culture club, happy hours, company outings
What we are looking for:
As a Product Owner, you will have deep understanding and experience of driving and owning digital product development principles and implementation processes. The Digital Product Owner will serve as the 'voice of the client' throughout the end to end process of product development, ensuring that the products and experiences delivered fully meet our client’s needs.
What you will do:
- Communicate effectively across multiple client stakeholders and development teams, (including other product owners and their related work-streams)
- Be responsible for supporting the product vision, defining product requirements, translating requirements into user stories to prioritize product backlog
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epic/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team.
- Work with clients to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals
- Solve product related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product
- Accountable for the created product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners
- Identify and help the client understand the business model, value, and value proposition
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as the primary contact for queries related to the product
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams
- A leader of the team
- Represents team in front of stakeholders, clients, or users
- A member of the team
- Work closely with product management and senior management to create a product that fits the company portfolio
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
What you should have:
- 7+ years’ experience as a Product Owner leading new product development efforts through the development life cycle
- Specialized experience with Content Management (CMS)/ Ecommerce/Mobile Apps/Connected Experiences
- Must be comfortable with conveying the value of new and emerging products, technologies, or applications to senior management across a diverse product team
- Experience across the product development process; taking on the product vision, working to further define and translate that vision into a series of deliverables and then coordinating and managing execution of the vision
- Deep understanding and experience of driving and owning digital product development principles and implementation processes.
- Experience in Agile methodologies is preferred, and the candidate must be detail oriented with ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management
- Experience in requirements gathering, refinement and management
- Experience in story creation and backlog grooming
- Experience in QAT/ Testing
- Knowledge & experience with Tools like Jira