What we are looking for:
He/She/They will play a key role in shaping and delivering digital solutions of value for our clients.
He/She/They will provide structure and support the overall vision for assigned projects (e.g., web development, advertising, strategy, technology, etc.) and will be responsible for helping to define the vision of the program and overseeing its execution. This may involve management of multiple projects, across multiple brands or clients, by a team of project managers and ensuring the overall health of the projects in their portfolios (Financials, resources, risks, relationship) or overseeing one large portfolio-sized account.
He/She/They will be responsible for delivering accurate financial management of the accounts/brands to which they are assigned and for delivering improved account margins and will participate in the business development process and will be a key member of the pre-sales team where appropriate.
- Medical: Options starting at 100% medical coverage for employees, and we cover 85% for spouses, partners, and dependents
- We contribute with a$1,500 cash payment towards your family HSA
- 401(k) Employer matching and immediate vesting
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 8 Weeks of paid Parental Leave
- Home office set up stipend for new hires
- 2pm Summer Fridays
- Has a deep understanding of the client’s business, their needs, expectations, and requirements
- Leads the project team in determining the approach, deliverables, schedule, and tools to deliver the project within established constraints
- Works with client team as well as all members of the assigned project team to estimate costs and timing for tasks such as project strategy, functional design, visual design, technology requirements, etc., utilizing established estimating process and tools.
- Responsible for hands-on delivery of programs and/or projects (which may or may not include supporting PM team members). This includes scheduling meetings, management of JIRA, conducting daily stand-ups, following up with meeting notes and actions and the update of resource management tools, and weekly budget tracking/invoicing
- Coordinates activities of the project management team and has overall responsibility for delivery health of projects in the assigned accounts (whether by managing projects directly or by managing project managers on projects)
- Develops processes and standards for project documentation and ensures that the project management team is developing, maintaining, reviewing, and/or disseminating all project documentation including status reports, invoices, change orders, project schedules, budgets, and postmortem reviews
- Responsible for accuracy throughout the project financial lifecycle for all projects within the assigned accounts, including estimates, revenue forecasts, invoicing, payables, receivables, etc.
- Responsible for collaborating with the Director, Project Delivery and Quality on staffing of project management team members within assigned accounts, including recruiting, hiring and contractor usage
- Establishes relationships with key client team members at the account level or in high profile projects
- 8+ years experience managing multiple large, complex, and cross-functional interactive projects, preferably in a consulting or agency environment
- 3-5 years of people management experience
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred
- Expert knowledge of one or more of the following: software development life cycles, web technologies, web development processes and the delivery of solutions with creative and engineering components, media and advertising projects, digital strategy projects
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage multiple project managers and/or senior project managers at one time
- Ability to solve complex account-wide problems with keen instincts and organizational experience
- High proficiency in JIRA
- Highly skilled at writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Highly experienced in the delivery of projects that include strategy, design, and development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to motivate staff/project/account team, inspire teamwork and take a leadership role
Here’s a little about us: