Do you want to play a key role in keeping Valtech’s solutions at the forefront of digital? Do you want to work closely with some of the largest international clients out there, together with a force of talented digital teams? And are you looking to enlist in a crew who shares, dares, and cares? Then read on…
We are a network of more than 4,000+ makers, thinkers, marketers, creatives, and developers spanning 5 continents with 51 offices in 18 countries This job is for you who want to work with large, elaborate projects in an international environment, implementing industry-changing solutions based on the latest marketing technologies.
Valtech is a global digital agency focused on business transformation. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with their consumers across digital and physical touchpoints.
We deliver innovation with a purpose. While our expertise is experience design, technology, and marketing, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients. Challenges where we re-imagine the customer journey and build new connected experiences. Challenges where we make data work in this new era and help our clients transform the way they operate and optimize business-critical digital platforms for multichannel commerce and marketing.
From discovery to optimization clients trust Valtech to remove complexity and deliver innovative, frictionless solutions that close the experience gap between customer expectation and reality.
As a program director, you will be driving some of our biggest clients programs by having an exceptional overview of what needs to be done and supporting the client by knowing their business and pain points, and helping them spot the digital opportunities that’ll make the greatest difference to the business.
You’ll be an authority in your field and contribute to the programs are run to create the highest possible value for our clients.
To specify your work tasks:
- Make sure the projects are following the delivery plan and adoption of processes
- Make functional business processes within Resource Management, Service Change Requests, Project Delivery Management, Handovers, Risk and Issue Management etc.
• Be the owner of all artifacts, tools, and templates that support those processes
• Help to underpin cross-functional processes
• Provide specialized support other areas of Valtech_ in process design and building, tooling, templates, and reporting
• Create data sets and generate meaningful insights & metrics
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
What we expect from you:
- 5+ years in Program Management or similar roles within the development of digital solutions
- You have experience as a Manager, and know what it takes to drive people to success
- You have experience with running large programs
- You may not be a programmer, but you DO speak code and coders understand you
- You’ve strong interpersonal skills and can communicate across professions, departments, and seniority levels
- You’re a versatile juggler, who can keep the grand overview of things
- You’re well-versed in Jira and Confluence or Azure DevOps
What can you expect from us?
At Valtech you’ll become part of an exceptional team of more than 3,800 talented innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives, and developers, who all create unprecedented success for our clients while optimizing time-to-market and return on investment. We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles, and teams. We’re consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients, and careers. We provide everyone with a large degree of freedom – in return, we expect an equally high degree of accountability and dedication.
We’ve, from the very beginning, always worked hard on providing everyone within our organization with the opportunity to grow and transform their job opportunities and career paths across the world. From graduates to seasoned professionals who are experts in their field. Valtech will always be recognized not just for the quality of the work we deliver, but for all the amazing people that make it happen. We don’t just talk about how to get things done; we really do transform by doing.
Oh, and did we mention that we are family people? So, we completely understand that you also have obligations elsewhere.
WHAT TO DO NEXT…
As part of our general transparent approach, we like to deal with salary upfront. So, if this sounds like your next adventure, then please do send us your application, and let us know what you expect. With ongoing interviews, we urge you to send your application as soon as possible.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION AT VALTECH
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace which gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone here.