At Valtech, we imagine and create the world of tomorrow!
With more than 5,000 innovative profiles, creatives, developers, designers and digital experts working in its 50 offices around the world, Valtech distinguishes itself by its end-user centric approach and its innovation process. With its values of sharing, boldness and authenticity, Valtech makes sure to put the human element at the heart of the digital experiences it develops - for its clients as well as for its employees.
At Valtech_Commerce, we are more than 300 employees who are passionate about e-commerce. By joining us, you'll be part of a company that puts people first and you'll be able to grow and evolve with access to a global network of innovators.
What you will do:
As part of the Finance team, the Project Coordinator’s primary objective is to ensure the accuracy of the data entered in order to have accurate and faultless invoicing. This ranges from the contracts to which he is assigned to the budgetary follow-up of the projects and the preparation of the billing of the hours by the teams. This is a very important role in the organization! The PC must be versatile and rigorous. He/she is in constant contact with all departments of the company and must act as a bridge between the operations and finance teams.
Budget control and invoicing
Configure and maintain projects in systems throughout the project lifecycle from sign-off to client departure.
Prepare and adjust budget structures.
Ensure project tracking and time reports are up to date and shared weekly with clients.
Ensure that budgets are properly allocated to projects and epics and provide support to ensure that employees are maintaining their time in the right places. Support during project set-up.
Track time entries and make required moves between project budgets as needed.
Prepare and ensure that all invoices can be generated without any changes. Monitor with accounting the progress during the billing period and resolve any blockages.
Monitor BI reports and perform rigorous performance monitoring of the projects managed by the circle to which he/she is assigned. Prepare accurate financial reporting on an ad hoc basis
Ensure that financial health indicators are updated and raise the flag with project leadership to take action.
Operational Process Support
Train new employees on internal tools (Tempo, V_Core, Open Air, etc.) and on operational and/or financial processes.
Validate that the operational and financial processes are followed in the teams.
Update the said process in Confluence.
What you should have:
You have a technical degree in administration or other relevant experience.
You have at least 3 years experience in a similar role.
You are fluent in English and French - both when communicating with clients and colleagues.
You have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office or Google Suite.
You have knowledge of the basic concepts of project management.
You know Jira, Tempo & Confluence, (a great asset).
You have experience in the IT field (an asset).
You have knowledge of basic financial concepts such as revenue, cost, margin, EBITDA, etc. (an asset).
The perks :
- Flexible PTO Policy!
- Valtech is lucky to collaborate with amazing organizations (local to global). If you want to learn and grow as an eCommerce specialist, this is the place for you.
- Flexible schedule, with a 37.5 hour work week.
- The possibility to work remotely and $500 to outfit your home office when you first start.
- The possibility to work from wherever you want (subject to approval).
- Life, medical and dental insurance with 24/7 access to counseling and telemedicine & an employee assistance program (EAP).
- Company contribution to your retirement savings.
- A community of supportive people (from your day-to-day colleagues to the company owners).
- Offices all across the globe including in Montreal and in Sainte-Thérèse, on the northshore of Montreal.
- A strong corporate culture where the values Share, Dare and Care are a part of the company’s DNA.