For our office in Baden, Switzerland we are looking for an experienced Project Manager.
You are passionate about coaching your team as well as the client to make thought-through plans. In the hustle and bustle of everyday project work you’re the calming pole providing clear direction.
- Understand client needs and enable the client to make informed decisions
- Elaborate strategies to successfully deliver complex web, mobile and web content management (WCMS) applications in time, budget and quality
- Lead the onsite and near-shore project team with business consultants, user experience designers, architects, software engineers, system operators and quality engineers.
- Track, monitor and report progress to internal and client stakeholders
- Prepare decision making for steering committees and escalate to the leadership team in case of deviations from the plan
This role might be for you if you…
- Strong personal confidence and persuasive personality with leadership traits
- Fun working in an interdisciplinary team on multiple projects in parallel
- 3+ years working experience as web project manager
- Experience in project tracking, deviation monitoring and steering
- Experience in tracking and reporting project progress
- First experience with scrum/agile methodology
- Fluent in German, professional knowledge of English
- PRINCE2, PMP or IPMA certification is a plus
What we bring along
Flexible work models
Our jobs wrap around our lives – not the other way around. Whether you’d like to work part-time or from home, we make sure to find a work model that fits your lifestyle.
We trust in the expertise, skills and actions of our companions. That’s why we offer flexibility and freedom that enables them to take responsibility and make decisions.
Broad insurance package
Besides a fair salary, we offer a broad insurance package with above-average accident and illness benefits and a modern pension fund scheme.
Choice of gear
The right equipment is essential to do great work. Select the brand you feel most comfortable with. We make sure you have everything you need.
We enjoy spending time together, not only at work. Foxtrails, wine tasting or cooking classes - there are plenty of cool events to join and to get to know your colleagues.
Honesty, openness and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together.
Fair & equal compensation
We keep up with the market standards and follow the principle of non-discrimination in compensation for work.
We want you to stay with us! Our seniority allowance helps to re-charge your batteries more often with extra vacations after 3, 6, 10, 15 and 20 years.
We offer a career, not just a job. Let us know the direction you want to take and profit from internal & external trainings and courses. Your personal and professional development is important to us.