We are looking for a juggler and the glue that holds everything together - the center of our digital universe.
- Participate and support business development teams in new business pitches
- Excellent communication skills and proven track record of dealing with stakeholders across various levels
- Understand client business needs, pain-points and objectives and collaborate with in-house experts to deliver and execute the right solution
- Proven ability to create accurate, succinct project specifications and requirements
- Required to work closely with our in-house local team and dedicated offshore production hub for project scoping, delivery and on-going maintenance
- Demonstrated ability to monitor and report project status to stakeholders to manage expectations
- Ability to plan, drive and execute comprehensive testing and validation across all solutions
- Demonstrated experience in leading and mentoring a team in an in-house and offshore environment
Experience areas required
- At least 4 years in the role of Digital Project Manager
- A strong understanding of the digital landscape and key trends in the local/regional scene
- Experience in PMO and adoption of Project Management practices a bonus
- Experience in Adobe CQ/AEM deployment a bonus
- Experience in managing direct reports across geographies a bonus
Here's a little about us
Created in 1993, Valtech is a digital marketing agency, and a pioneer in technologies with a presence in ten countries and more than 1,500 employees around the world.
Since 2014, Valtech expands its footprints in Asia Pacific, with its new agency in Singapore. It creates a great development opportunity in the entire region and gives Valtech a real vision on Asian market possibilities.
As a full-service digital agency, Valtech brings value to its customers at all aspects of their digital activities: strategy consulting, service design, technology services, analytics, and optimization of digital platforms for multichannel e-commerce and marketing. Valtech shares this innovative digital expertise with its main partners for more than 10 years: Adobe, Sitecore and Hybris.
Valtech works in the agile way, following the main idea that Marketing and IT teams should work together, side by side, to ensure the highest quality and the most personalised experience for their customers in a relevant and efficient way.
With its commitment to innovation and agility, Valtech helps brands developing and growing their businesses across their digital touch points, while optimizing time-to-market and return on investment.