At Valtech, we imagine and create the world of tomorrow!
With more than 5,000 innovative profiles, creatives, developers, designers and digital experts working in its 50 offices around the world, Valtech distinguishes itself by its end-user centric approach and its innovation process. With its values of sharing, boldness and authenticity, Valtech makes sure to put the human element at the heart of the digital experiences it develops - for its clients as well as for its employees.
At Valtech_Commerce, we are more than 300 employees who are passionate about e-commerce. By joining us, you'll be part of a company that puts people first and you'll be able to grow and evolve with access to a global network of innovators.
What you will do:
As a Project Manager, you'll act between the client, the delivery team, and Valtech. This means that you will oversee the smooth collaboration of the team. To do this, you will manage expectations and risks, both internally and externally, and you must be able to have difficult conversations and hold stakeholders accountable.
- You manage delivery in collaboration with client stakeholders, ensuring proper tracking, reporting and governance of all key aspects of a project: scope, budget, schedule, deliverables, issues and risks.
- You are accountable for the success of the project for both Valtech and the client.
- You collaborate in the creation and management of cross-functional delivery teams with budget management responsibilities.
- You have a continuous approach to planning, forecasting, estimating and managing uncertainty.
- You manage dependencies, constraints and overcome obstacles.
- You contribute to the continuous improvement of Valtech's project management processes and tools.
What you should have:
- You have 3 to 5 years of hands-on experience in delivering solutions in the e-commerce industry.
- You are fluent in French and English - both when communicating with clients and colleagues.
- You are organized and thorough.
- You have commercial awareness and experience in managing budgets.
- You have a strong commitment to your stakeholders.
- Experience with PIM (or DAM) projects (our current platform partners are inriver, Salsify, Akeneo)
- Knowledge of e-commerce business processes (e.g. product data enrichment, syndication, delivery, returns, etc.)
- Knowledge of Agile principles, tools and techniques
- Hands-on experience with Agile project accountability and delivery
- Background in a core delivery practice, such as business analysis or technical architecture, will likely be beneficial
- Experience with the Atlassian suite of tools (Jira, Confluence)
The perks :
- Flexible PTO Policy!
- Valtech_ is lucky to collaborate with amazing organizations (local to global). If you want to learn and grow as an eCommerce specialist, this is the place for you.
- Flexible schedule, with a 37.5 hour work week.
- The possibility to work remotely and $500 to outfit your home office when you first start.
- The possibility to work from wherever you want (subject to approval).
- Life, medical and dental insurance with 24/7 access to counseling and telemedicine & an employee assistance program (EAP).
- Company contribution to your retirement savings.
- A community of supportive people (from your day-to-day colleagues to the company owners).
- Offices all across the globe including in Montreal and in Sainte-Thérèse, on the northshore of Montreal.
- A strong corporate culture where the values Share, Dare and Care are part of the company’s DNA.
If you want to learn more about our unique culture and awesome people, click here.