We are looking for a QA/BA Consultant to join our big Global IT team. Valtech Ukraine has a growing cross-functional IT Team that supports Global tools & systems and drives innovative solutions for all Valtech entities over the world.
You will have opportunity to work with Delivery Teams developing many different projects - ranging from enterprise content solutions, mobile apps, data services to experience-driven enterprise e-commerce, user experience and marketing in different industry verticals (retail & luxury, financial, healthcare, travel & hospitality, automotive, media & entertainment, etc).
QA/BA Consultant has a considerable opportunity for personal and professional growth in a friendly team of cool IT Wizards who are working on global process improvements and quality assurance.
The Ideal Candidate
- 3 years of experience in Quality Assurance within commercial projects, especially in manual testing of web-based applications and products;
- strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, processes, and tools;
- strong knowledge of software development lifecycle and process for quality assurance in Agile / Scrum framework;
- creation/maintenance of test/process documentation, reporting, and metrics;
- experience in researching, evaluation, improvement QA process & tools;
- experience in providing training for the Delivery Teams and internal coaching;
- proactive position in process improvement and problem-solving,
- ability to collaborate with multinational teams and can work independently;
- strong analytical skills;
- result-oriented and reliable, ability to self-education;
- master’s degree in Computer Systems/Science or equivalent;
- Upper-Intermediate English or higher.
- leadership potential;
- experience in Business Analysis / System Analysis / SWAT analysis;
- experience in Jira, Confluence, Git systems;
- experience in testing and participation in implementation new systems and QA process: TestRail, CrossBrowser Testing, BlazeMeter, QA metrics or equivalent;
- experience with performance and/or security testing;
- mentoring & coaching skills;
- work in the International Team.
As a QA/BA Consultant within our company you will:
- work in a Global IT Team to analyze business requirements, development process, and global tools opportunity to guarantee the quality of the developed solutions and continuous process improvements;
- review and investigate existing QA process and Delivery Tools in different Valtech project teams over the world;
- testing Delivery tools before implementation and for optimization (functionality, integration, impact zones, security risks etc.) to provide timely and meaningful feedback to Global IT Team;
- analyze different tools (proc and cons) and participate in right Tool selection;
- testing and troubleshooting problems with Delivery tolls and QA process as part of Global IT Team;
- create and maintain well-structured QA process documentation and templates;
- help and consulting to Delivery Teams for enablement Global Tools by countries;
- adapt/customize Global Delivery tools and QA process to the country or team specifics;
- support & consulting Delivery Teams in Quality Assurance process and Best Practices;
- estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing and research activities;
- manage testing environment, closely cooperate with Global IT team
- lead and facilitate testing;
- timely and accurate reporting.
As a consultant, you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and the means to communicate complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants frequently deliver at regional, national and global conferences.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional certifications coverage - 100% (successfully passed);
- English classes;
- sports hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).
Insight into Valtech Ukraine
In Valtech Ukraine our teams are mostly focused on technical delivery of enterprise-level projects for Retail, Finance, FMCG and Hospitality verticals. We closely work with our European and other global colleagues to accelerate digital transformations for our clients. We are 200+ consultants and we deliver experiences from Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Chernihiv, and Chernivtsi.