We are looking for highly motivated people to complete our MACH (Microservices APIs Could-based Headless) team and start work with the greatest clients you might ever see. It is all about eCommerce on a global level, either B2C or B2B projects. You will be part of the international team: Germany, UK, Ukraine.
The Ideal Candidate
- 4+ years of QA experience;
- strong knowledge of testing methodologies, techniques, and types;
- experience in creating and maintenance of test documentation;
- wide knowledge of testing approaches;
- strong presentation & communication skills;
- work experience in the Teams with more than 1 Quality Assurance engineer;
- English level on Upper-intermediate+;
- deep understanding of Quality Assurance definition and meaning;
- experience with client-facing projects.
- e-commerce experience will be a huge plus;
- experience with automation testing.
As a QA Lead in our company, You will:
- communication with Clients to understand their needs, pain points, and development flow;
- presenting our proposal for Clients that would satisfy the current needs;
- QA process set-up and maintenance;
- leading the team of several QAs;
- manual testing, partially automation testing;
- test documentation preparation and review;
- metrics gathering and analysis;
As a consultant and as a binding part between developers and our clients, you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and in communicating complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants frequently deliver at regional, national and global conferences.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional certifications coverage - 100% (successfully passed);
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).
Insight into Valtech Ukraine
In Valtech Ukraine our teams are mostly focused on technical delivery of enterprise level projects for Retail, Finance, FMCG and Hospitality verticals. We closely work with our European and other global colleagues to accelerate digital transformations for our clients. We are 200+ consultants and we deliver experiences from Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Chernihiv and Chernivtsi.