For our office in Baden, Switzerland we are looking for an experienced Quality Manager.
You are passionate about quality and will step into the shoes of our users. You will be given the opportunity to tell your team mates “Yes, this is a quality piece of solution” or “Sorry, it works as designed but the overall user experience needs refinement”.
- Understand client needs and design QA parameters in terms of time, budget and quality together with the project manager.
- Craft quality strategies with the technical lead, project manager and business consultant.
- Review requirements, specification and technical architectures in terms of clarity and level of detail for web based applications
- Elaborate, update and communicate test plans in close collaboration with the project manager.
- Coordinate and schedule testing activities in a distributed international team in accordance with release and user acceptance testing.
- Design, configure and implement test automation scripts together with engineers.
- Execute manual, automated and ad-hoc tests and report on results.
- Coordinate performance, load and security testing.
- Monitor and report results from corrective and preventive measures.
This role might be for you if you have…
- Strong personal initiative and willingness to learn
- Fun working in an interdisciplinary team on multiple projects in parallel
- 3+ years working experience as QA Engineer
- Experience in manual testing of web based applications
- Experience with the test definition and execution, preferable in a CI environment
- Experience with the Atlassian stack (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo)
- First experience with scrum/agile methodology
- Fluent in German, professional knowledge of English
- ISTQB certification is a plus
What we bring along
Flexible work models
Our jobs wrap around our lives – not the other way around. Whether you’d like to work part-time or from home, we make sure to find a work model that fits your lifestyle.
We trust in the expertise, skills and actions of our companions. That’s why we offer flexibility and freedom that enables them to take responsibility and make decisions.
Broad insurance package
Besides a fair salary, we offer a broad insurance package with above-average accident and illness benefits and a modern pension fund scheme.
Choice of gear
The right equipment is essential to do great work. Select the brand you feel most comfortable with. We make sure you have everything you need.
We enjoy spending time together, not only at work. Foxtrails, wine tasting or cooking classes - there are plenty of cool events to join and to get to know your colleagues.
Honesty, openness and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together.
Fair & equal compensation
We keep up with the market standards and follow the principle of non-discrimination in compensation for work.
We want you to stay with us! Our seniority allowance helps to re-charge your batteries more often with extra vacations after 3, 6, 10, 15 and 20 years.
We offer a career, not just a job. Let us know the direction you want to take and profit from internal & external trainings and courses. Your personal and professional development is important to us.